💕5💕

Saray Rishte Natay Tor Gaya Woh
Mujhme Khud Ko Chod Gaya Woh

💕💕💕

"How do I look?" Skylar asked as she twirled in her indian outfit that she had specially purchased for the engagement.

A day before the engagement, Skylar had dragged an unwilling Subha to a shop that sold Indian and Pakistani dresses. Subha hated shopping so it was an almost difficult task for Skylar to make her accompany her.

Skylar was wearing a bottle green angrakha while Subha decided on a red anarkali dress.

"Wow Sky, you look gorgeous!" Subha exclaimed with a huge smile on her face. "This colour really complements you."

Skylar smiled at her gratefully. "Thank you twinkle and you also look sexy." She winked at her.

Subha wanted to rebuke her for the nickname but she let it. "I am going to ignore that but I think we should leave now. We are already late."

"Sure, let me just put on my heels."

"Wah, you both are looking amazing, Mashallah!" Anam exclaimed as she entered Subha's room.

Both the girls smiled at her. "Thank you Anam. You are really sweet." Skylar hugged her and placed a kiss on her cheek. "Where are the two devils?"

"Stop calling them devils." Subha smacked the back of Skylar's head. "They are angels."

"Oh come on Noor, Skylar is right. They are no less than devils. Anyways, you guys better go. Mehmoona aunty called me to make sure you guys reach there before the girl's family." Anam informed them and left.

They both made sure they didn't forget anything and came down towards the garage. They were going in Subha's car since Skylar's had gone for repairing.

Just as Subha started the car and pulled out of the driveway, Skylar switched on the radio and played Bilal Saeed's "2 Number" song. Subha looked at her and chuckled.

Skylar rolled her eyes noticing her expressions. "Don't laugh! You guys are the one that made me addicted to Pakistani and Indian songs. I might not understand them but damn, they really hit you differently."

"I know Sky, I know." Subha smiled in response.

After few minutes of silence, Subha spoke up. "Uh Sky?"

"Hmm?"

Subha bit her lip and contemplated whether she should really ask. "Do you really find Zaviyaar Sir hot? I mean do you seriously like him?"

Skylar stopped her jamming session and looked at Subha with humour in her eyes. She stared for few seconds and then burst out laughing. Subha looked at her in confusion.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Oh God Noor!" She exclaimed after calming down. "I was waiting when you would finally ask. Dude, yes he is good looking and all but you know I have someone back home whom I am happily committed to. I only do it for fun and to see your reaction. Don't worry he's all yours."

Subha was flabbergasted. "He's not mine. What are you talking about? I just asked."

Skylar huffed. "Oh please Noor, you think I don't notice how you look at him? I have a theory."

"What theory?" Subha's heartbeat increased. What if she knew who Zaviyaar is?

"That he is the same guy you were married to."