💜2💜

Hua Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi
Bas Thora Sa Maan Toota Hai
Thoray Say Log Bichray Hain
Thoray Say Khuwab Bikhray Hain
Hua Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi
Bas Thori Si Meendain Urr Gayi Hain
Thori Si Khushiyan Chhin Gayi Hai
Hua Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi
Bas Apna Aap Gavaya Hai
Aankhon Ko Barasna Sikhaya Hai
Chahton Ka Sila Paya Hai
Hua Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi
Bas Kisi Apnay Nay Rulaya Hai

💜💜💜

"Api, hum yahan say kab jayagain?" Anabiya asked softly, playing with the rubic's cube, her head on her lap. (Sis, when will we leave from here?)

Anadil ran her hand through her hair. "Bohot jald Inshallah." She answered, full hope in her Allah that He will help them. (Soon, if Allah wills.)

"Mujhe yahan nahi rehna api." Anabiya muttered sadly, placing the cube on her chest, moving her face deeper into Anadil's stomach. (I don't want to stay here.)

"Kyun? Kya kisi nay kuch kaha hai tumhe?" She asked hurriedly, worry crossing her mind for her sister being ill-treated. (Why? Did someone say anything to you?)

"Nahi, mujhe kuch nahi kaha par api, yeh log jo aapkay saath karte hain, woh mujhe acha nahi lagta." Anabiya answered with a small frown. (No, no one said anything to me, but how these people treat you, I don't like that.)

Anadil's heart constricted at her worry for her, she bend down and kissed her forehead. "I am fine Biya, their behaviour doesn't effect me." She lied, not wanting to make her more upset.

"Why do they hate us so much api? Whatever happened, we weren't at fault." Her voice held melancholy, her fingers playing with Anadil's dupatta on her stomach.

A lump formed in Anadil's throat, tears fighting with her self-control. She had no answer to her question, even she herself didn't know why they were being punished for the crime they never committed.

"Papa also doesn't say anything. Betiyan toh papa ki ladli hoti hain na, toh hum papa ki ladliyan kyun nahi hain?" (Daughters are said to be their dear to their fathers, right? Then why are we not dear to papa?)

Tears won the fight, being happy to escape from the boundaries set for them. They trailed down her cheeks with a content sigh.  She still didn't say anything.

"Main mama ko kabhi maaf nahi karungi, unki wajah say humare saath yeh sab ho raha hai. I hate her api, I hate her so much. Why are we getting punished for her deeds?" Anabiya had aged so much for her age. She had been noticing everything since she was small and it had mad her grow too early. (I will never forgive mama, because of her we have to got through all this. I hate her api, I hate her so much. Why are we getting punished for her deeds?)

Anadil cleaned a drop of tear from Anabiya's face that had trickled down. 'Humain unki aulad honay ki saza mil rahi hai.' She thought to herself. (We are getting punished for being her children.)

"Sab theek ho jayega aik din Anabiya, bas kabhi mayoos na hona aur mujh par bharosa rakhna." (Everything will be fine Anabiya, don't lose hope. Keep having trust in me.)

Anabiya looked up at her and gave her a smile. "Mujhe aapke aur Allah Jee kay siwa kisi par bharosa nahi hai api." (I only trust you after Allah and no one else.)