💌6💌

Kabhi Jo Khuwabon Main Tumhe Dekha Tha
Woh Khuwab Haqeeqat Kab Huye Pata Na Chala
Kabhi Jo Tumahre Dil Ki Khuwahish Ki Thi
Woh Dil Kab Mera Hua Pata Na Chala
Kabhi Jo Teri Raah Main Bichnay Say Roka Tha Khud Ko
Woh Raah Kab Mera Muqaddar Bani Pata Na Chala
Kabhi Joh Tumhare Saath Ko Panay Ki Koshish Ki
Woh Koshish Kab Meri Haar Bani Pata Hi Na Chala

(Written by me)

💌💌💌

"Yelo piyo isay." Wahab extended the spoon of soup towards her mouth. (Here, drink this.)

Hayat turned her face away, unwilling to look into his eyes or drink the soup.

"Hayat, I said drink this." He said with force, his hand still towards her lips.

"I don't want to." She whispered weakly, her voice hoarse.

"Look, either you can drink this willingly or I will have to force it down your throat." He threatened, his eyes warning her to listen to him. He didn't want to be strict with her but he had no other choice.

Since she had woken up, she was quite, refusing to even look at him. She felt ashamed at herself for trying to commit a sin. What if Wahab hadn't saved her?

Hayat unwillingly opened her mouth making Wahab place the spoon in her mouth and started to feed her. Soon she had finished eating and Wahab took the dishes outside.

Her eyes snapped to the clock on the wall just as Wahab came in. Wahab knew why she was looking at the clock, but she didn't know that he knew the truth.

He went towards her sat on the bed in front of her. Hayat looked at him but averted her eyes just as soon. Wahab sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"By avoiding me, don't think that you will be able to avoid my questions." Wahab started, looking at her eyes that were focused on the bed and not him.

Hayat took a deep breath, she knew she won't be able to avoid them but she didn't have the courage to answer him. She knew if he knew the truth, he will blame her and probably end the relationship before the due date. He would be happy that he would be able to throw her out of his life without getting any blame for it. He had a reason so why would he not use it.

"If you don't have the courage to face me, how did you gather the courage to jump in that water without thinking of the consequences?" He questioned, his jaw sticking with frustration.

Hayat finally looked at him, causing Wahab to still in his place. There was something in her glass like eyes that made him look away first. There was pain, hurt, sadness and complain.