💕7💕

*Not edited.
*Trigger Warning

💕💕💕

Qismat Ki Meherbaaniyan
Shiqwa Kisi Se Kya
Sehni Padi Hain Dooriyan
Karte Bhi Hum Toh Kya

💕💕💕

"Where were you?" Anam got up from the couch and rushed towards an almost lifeless Subha. Skylar was with her, holding her hand.

Anam took one look at her and knew something was not right. She looked at Skylar with dreadful eyes. "What happened Sky? What happened to her?"

"Zaviyaar sir got into an accident and he's in a coma right now." Skylar informed Anam with a solemn expression, taking Subha to sit on the sofa.

Anam gulped down the information. She might not like Zaviyaar but she would never want him to be in this condition. She looked at Subha who had her head in her hands, sobbing profusely.

She looked at Skylar. "How do you know Zaviyaar?"

Skylar shot Subha a worried look and looked at Anam "Uh, he teaches at our university..." And then she told her everything since the cat was out of the bag now.

"Meray Allah!" Anam sat on the sofa next to Subha, clutching her hair in her head. "So much has been going on under my nose and I didn't know. That's why Subha had been behaving lost for the past few weeks."

"Aap hamesha jan'na chahti thi na api kay main uss shakhs say inteha ka ishq kyun karti hoon." Anam looked at a distraught Subha who was looking at her with tears in her eyes. "You always wanted to know about those seven months of my life right? What made me fall in love with that man who married me because of his grandfather for revenge? Why and how I fell in love with him in such a small age when I didn't even know what love was? Then listen."

🌹🌹🌹

"Kya kar rahain hain aap?! Chodiye!" Noor screamed and tried to get the man off of herself. She twisted her wrist which was in his tight grip, trying to free them. (What are you doing?! Leave me!)

The lose of her brother weakened her only for few seconds but then she regained conscious of her surroundings and tried to save her from that man. She didn't know what he was trying to do to het and why he was doing this. All she knew was she was frightened and she had to get away from this beast.

She struggled against him as tears flew down her eyes. She looked around in hopes of finding something to hit him with. "Choro mujhe!" She screamed in despair. (Leave me!)

The man bent down on her, ignoring her screams and struggles. Just as he was about to place his filthy lips on her delicate neck, Noor spotted a vase lying just a few inches away from her head.

Noor closed her eyes while tears flew freely as she kicked the man with her legs to try and loosen his grip on her. Just as his tight on her hand loosened, she took hold of the lamp and hit his head with it.

"Ahh!" He screamed, immediately letting go of her and holding his head. Noor hit him again on his head and got up from under him.

Just as she was about to reach the door, she was pulled back by her hair. "Allah!" She hissed as pain erupted in her head.

"Bari himmat aa gayi hai tujhme chiriya! Choti si hokar mujhe maray gi! Main batata hoon zyada par philanay ka nateeja! Aaj tu nahi bachay gi!" The man growled in Noor's ears and threw her on the ground again! (You have gained strength, birdy! You will hit me despite being so tiny! I'll tell you the consequences of spreading your wings. I won't spare you today!)