🍁Yeh Raha Dil🍁

Sehar Khan as Zamzam Amin

Adeel Choudhary as Almir Hussain

Us pehli mulaqat main Mile hum barsaat mainTune dil kay kisi konay mainEk taar tha bajayaHua jo ishq tumsayHosh toh kya, humnay toh jaan bhi gavayiAe meray sanam, rakh haath aagayYeh raha dil meraAb isay kiya hai hawalay terayChahay uchaal yan cha...

Mile hum barsaat main
Tune dil kay kisi konay main
Ek taar tha bajaya
Hua jo ishq tumsay
Hosh toh kya, humnay toh jaan bhi gavayi
Ae meray sanam, rakh haath aagay
Yeh raha dil mera
Ab isay kiya hai hawalay teray
Chahay uchaal yan chahay rakh paas apnay
Koi shikayat na gham hoga
Has kar jaan bhi denge
Bas ek baar maang kay dekh

💐💐💐

The road was barren, trees surrounding the asphalt path. The moon shone brightly, occasionally hiding behind the clouds, trying to hide from the lover who wants to pluck the moon out of the sky for their beloved.

A car screamed through the wind, the headlights providing the driver with must needed light to see. A man sat behind the wheel, occasionally talking a drag from his cigarette until it burned to complete ashes.

It was way past midnight and he was extremely tired of the long journey. He wanted to reach is house as soon as possible so he could sleep, Allah knows how desperately he needed it. His eyes were hell bent of closing but he had to force them open, if he didn't want to die.

His eyes focused hard on the road, so hard that he thought he saw something moving on the road in front of him in white clothes, moving closer to the car. He hit the breaks instantly, the tires protesting against the hard surface. The car stopped with a jerk, the moving something fell on the floor but as soon as she fell, she got up.

He didn't get the time to even process the next couple of things that took place. The passenger side of the door opened, a girl in white wedding dress sat on the seat and banged the door close.

He just watched her with wide, shocked eyes. He was so shocked that he was unable to say anything for few minutes, trying to comprehend the situation.