🥀3🥀

Zindagi Ek Unkahi Si DastaanFaslon Aur Qurbaton Kay DarmiyaanJo Hai Usay Kya Naam DoonYan Dard Ko Anjaam DoonJab Mausamon Ki Khabar Na HoToh Chalay AanaChalay Aana

Faslon Aur Qurbaton Kay Darmiyaan
Jo Hai Usay Kya Naam Doon
Yan Dard Ko Anjaam Doon
Jab Mausamon Ki Khabar Na Ho
Toh Chalay Aana
Chalay Aana...

🥀🥀🥀

The whole room was filled with the smell of Rose and Lily flowers. The glow of the moon was peeking inside the room through the half open curtains that flew with the wind of the open window. The lights in the room were dimmed to the point it was almost difficult to see inside.

The woman in the red dress sat on the bed, her knees clutched to her chest in a tight grip. Her face placed on her knees, facing towards the blank wall. Her eyes were wet with the tears that didn't seem to stop, it seemed as if tears were written in her destiny.

She could hear chatters coming from outside the room, loud and low voices that were piercing her ears. She could hear the judgement, the taunts, the sardonic laughter in those voices. Someone was complaining why her and not others. Some were trying to fill in the ears of others on ruining their lives by this decision. Not one voice was happy about what was going on. She had chosen this for herself without any force yet the pain never ceased.

A knock on the door jerked her out of her miserable thoughts. Without lifting her head or even looking in that direction, she told the person on the other side to come in. She knew who it was, it was his time to come. He didn't need to knock at his own bedroom door but he was too polite to just barge in. The room wasn't only his anymore, it also belonged to her now... for the time being.

The man almost froze at the sight in front of him. Adorned in a red lehenga, the woman looked like a dream. Pink rosy lips, large brown eyes and those red cheeks created havoc in his heart for the first time. He had seen her before many times but the impact she had on him at that moment was indescribable. Maybe it was the effect of the document that bound them together or perhaps he had never looked at any woman like he was looking at her that awoke the unknown emotion.

Involuntary, he took his phone out and clicked a picture of her in his phone, to capture the moment that he might never get again. He didn't know what urged him to do it, but as he looked at the picture and the woman on the bed, he felt weird to do that. He felt like for the first time in his life, he made the right choice.

Jerking his head to get rid of those thoughts, he placed his phone on the sofa. He walked towards his cupboard to take his clothes out. He was probably going crazy in the head, he didn't know her long enough to just start thinking about these things. Taking his clothes out, he went into the washroom to change out of his sherwani.

She heard each and every thing happening in the room, her face still facing the wall. She knew of his each and every move despite never looking. She knew he had gone to the washroom to change. He had nothing else to do anyways, besides changing and sleeping. It wasn't like he would sit in front of her like a loving husband and talk to her like it was suppose to be done. This wasn't a fairytale, he wasn't a husband out of love. They were strangers, bound in a relationship due to a promise.