💌7💌

Jab Jaa Chuke Hon Sab
Tujh Ko Bulayain Hum
Ik Baar Mujhse Mil
Tujh Ko Rulayain Hum
Inn Ansuon Ki May
Tujhko Pilayain Hum
Daansta Tujh Say Haar Kar
Tujh Ko Jitayain Hum
Kesay Yeh Kut Rahain Hain
Tujh Ko Batayain Hum
Shikway Toh Hain Hazaar
Tujh Ko Sunayain Hum
Tu Jaagna Jo Chahay
Tujh Ko Sulayain Hum
Tu Lagna Galay Jo Chahay
Tujhko Satayain Hum
Joh Haath Tune Choda
Tujhko Dikhayain Hum
Tu Rokna Jo Chahay
Tujh Ko Hatayain Hum

Just as everyone disappears
I will request your presence
Encounter me once
I will compel you to weep
The fruit of these tears
I will make you taste
By losing to you on purpose
I will help you attain victory
How these moments are spent
I will narrate it to you
I have a bundle of complaints
That I will make you listen
When you wish to be awake
I will force you to sleep
The moment you want to embrace me
I will torment you
The hand that you abandoned
I will display it to you
The second you want to stop me
I will push you away

Wahab's fingers glided across the words, his eyes eating up those words like a starving man. A trail of tears left his eyes at the intensity and ache hidden behind those words. For some, that was just a black ink on a white paper. But only he was aware that those were not words but the agony that someone's tears poured over the paper.

An agony that he was responsible for.

If someone read these words, they would think of it as a message of hatred but he felt the sheer desperation to make him feel how she felt due to his rude behaviour towards him. She wanted him to taste the feeling of rejection that she had gotten due to his ministrations.

He was feeling that, the deep ache in his heart was the result of Hayat's cries of hurt that she felt everytime he mistreated her.

Wahab didn't want to read her personal diary, but he didn't realise what came over him hence he opened a random page and those heartbreaking words were what he was met with.

Wahab Maqsood had broken Hayat Khanzada's heart and he would make it his mission to mend it back. The path was difficult but the destination was worth it.

Looking around, he found a pen and started writing something underneath those words.

He finally took the first step towards his love. He was late but he hoped he hadn't lost.

💙💙💙

"Mujhe chod aayain." (Drop me off.)

Wahab blinked, stopping in his place and staring at her. He had just came back home from dealing with the aftermath of Anas Hamdani's encounter.

Wahab Maqsood was amongst the top businessmen of Pakistan, in just 10 years, he had achieved so much success that people in 20 years couldn't. Due to his hardwork and toiling, he built his company from scratch, spending all his sweat and blood.

That was the outer appearance of him, but internally, Wahab was also running a small security company. He was always fascinated with protecting people, hence he decided to contribute a bit in that area as well. It wasn't a big company but it was one of the best ones despite being just with least number of employees. He attained contracts on a private basis, never revealing the secret of the owner.