🍁5🍁

Zindagi Yunhi Bohot Kam Hai Muhabbat Kay Liye

Rooth Kar Waqt Gawanay ki Zaroorat Kya Hai

🍁🍁🍁

"Hey listen!"

Zamzam closed her eyes in irritation, faked a smile and turned around to face Maha.

"Jee?"

"Mainay adhay ghantay say chai mangi hui hai aur abhi tak nahi mili. Can you get it for me?" She ordered and continued to read the magazine in her hand. (It's been half an hour since I asked for tea but I still haven't got it.)

Zamzam sighed and looked at the dress in her hands. She decided to give the dress to Maryam first, it was her mayoun today after all. Her in-laws had already sent her dress in the morning. Maha could wait.

She went upstairs and entered her room without any hesitation. "Maryam api, I finished iron-"

She stopped after seeing that she wasn't alone. Her whole family was with her. They seemed to be in deep conversation that halted as soon as she entered. "I am sorry... mujhe knock karna chahiye tha." (I should have knocked.)

"No problem Zamzam. What was it?" Maryam asked.

"Uh... Your dress Maryam api." She placed the dress on the table in front of the sofa.

"But I told apa to iron the dress, not you." Maryam said. "How many times I told you not to do all this Zamzam?" She seems to have forgotten that her family was with her.

Zamzam looked at them with nervousness. She doesn't know why but Almir's parents always made her nervous. "You know apa doesn't know how to iron properly, she had already burnt your other dress yesterday. It wasn't worth the risk. Besides it's part of my job." She didn't forget to add the last part, making Almir turn his eyes away from her face.

"The amount of english you just spoke." Haroon clapped his hand, a big proud smile on his face. Almir looked at him with an eyebrow raised, almost in a mocking way.

Apparently Haroon has been teaching Zamzam more english and she had to go along with it. Haroon thought it was due to his teaching and he was proud at that but poor him didn't know that Zamzam was just humouring him.

Zamzam just smiled at him and turned around to leave.

She came down and unfortunately she had to go past the living room where the witch was seated. Maryam was right... Maha was a witch. From the moment she came here, she has been ordering the servants around her like they were her personal servants. She always found a reason to complaint about something, be it food or cleaning.

Maryam and Maha had a hate relationship. It started from a childhood fight and it brewed so much that they despised each other. Maha always acted like some queen and it didn't sit well with Maryam.

Zamzam wouldn't have had a problem with Maha if she wasn't all over Almir. To say that Zamzam hated when Maha was near Almir would be an understatement. According to Haroon, Maha liked Almir since their childhood but Almir never paid any attention to it, but it didn't seem like that to Zamzam. Almir seemed really close to her.

Zamzam tried her best to leave unnoticed as she approached the kitchen but Maha had hawk's eye.

"Hey you!"

"Are Yaar!" Zamzam whined in low voice, making an irritated face.

"Jee farmayain!" She asked sarcastically. (Yes?)