🕊3🕊

Tujhe Boolna Chahain Toh Bhula Na Payain Hum
Chalo Ik Raaz Ki Baat Batayain Hum
Muhabbat Ki Rahon Main
Jab Jab Nazar Uthayain Hum
Ishq Kay Medaan Main
Jab Jab Utar Jayain Hum
Pyaar Ki Iss Kashti Main
Gar Doob Jayain Hum
Aye Sanam Teri Kasam!
Bas Tumhain Dekh Muskurayain Hum

🕊🕊🕊

The rain sounded soothing to whoever listened to it. It never failed to leave an impression on people, whether it be a bad one or good. Rain was a blessing from God and whoever failed to recognised that blessing was unfortunate.

She smiled as she looked outside at the rain. She spread her arm out of the window, the rain falling on her palm, the cold and wet sensation giving her warm feelings. The rain always had a soothing effect on her which she was in love with.

The smell of rain and wet sand made her close her eyes in delight. Petrichor was her most favourite smell and she always wished for rain so that she could experience the unexplainable smell.

The petrichor brought another memory that Dhanak always cherished. In the past one year, many rains came and went but it always reminded her of the smell of him. He smelled just like petrichor and the that experience she could never forget.

One night that she spent with him was forever engraved in Dhank's mind and heart.

Yaad Aa Jaati Hai Mujhe Wo Teri Hassi
Muskura Jaati Hai Khud Ye Palkain Meri

No matter how much she tried, he never left her mind and this rain had become her enemy, it never made her forget Major Ghazaan Rahil.

Kabhi Aisa Bhi Hota Hai
Bhula Deti Main Tujhko
Magar Boondein Meri Har
Koshish Barbaad Karti Hai

Dhanak looked at the moving leaves from which the droplets of the rain dripped. He eyes twinkled as she remembered his closeness, her eyes closing in remembrance, droplets of rain falling on her face. She had now stepped out on her balcony, face facing upwards towards the sky.

Dhanak always thought that the rain probably didn't want her to forget him. She had no problem with it, she embraced it with with a wide smile because it somehow brought her close to him.

Tumhein Baarish Bada Yaad Karti Hai
Aaj Bhi Mujhse Teri Baat Karti Hai
Tumhein Baarish Bada Yaad Karti Hai

His face same in front of her eyes, intense eyes that seemed to pierce her soul. She reminisced his gaze on her as she danced in that courtyard a year ago. Her heartbeat had increased because of his gaze and she didn't know why.
Her heart had known who he was before she had.

Woh Pehli Nazar Wo Chehra Tumhara
Jab Aankhon Se Tumko Tha
Dil Mein Utaara

She opened her eyes and went towards the swing on her balcony, taking a seat. She was fully wet, her black kurti and tights stuck to her like a second skin. Her wet tresses flowed on her back with the wind and rain. Drops of water shined on her face but she didn't care. If someone had seen her in this state, she would have looked like a beautiful sight.