🥀Teri Chahat Kay Hisaar Main🥀

Title meaning : In the protection of your love.

CAST

Ayeza Khan as Inara Adeel

Bilal Abbas Khan as Darain Abdullah

🥀🥀🥀

Koi Suraj Jaagay Meri Dharti Par
Kuch Aisa Ho Yeh Raat Dhalay
Koi Haath Main Thamay Haath Mera
Koi Lekar Mujhay Saath Vhalay
Aur Woh Baithay Meray Pehlu Main
Aur Meray Haath Main Haath Dharay
Kyun Mujh Say Ho Tum Khafa Khafa
Kyun Yun Ruthay Baithay Jo
Yun Tanha Safar Labhi Kat'ta Nahi
Aao Hum Tum Dono Saath Chalain

🥀🥀🥀

The days were passing by ever so fast that it became difficult to grasp them, to understand what truly was happening. Life continued, people moved on but she still stood where she was two months ago. Two months had passed and she had yet to realise that. She still had not come to terms with the fact that she had lost everything. Nothing remained in her life that she could call hers, nothing at all.

Her days passed while coming into terms with her new normal, something she never thought she would have to do. She was shattered, broken beyond repair. The tragic part was that she couldn't blame anyone but herself for her misery, she deserved what was happening to her.

"Inara ma'am, it's time to eat." A female voice from the left of where she sat, reminder her.

Inara sat next to the window on a rocking chair, staring at the white wall, remembering all that she has went through. Her sorrow wasn't just one, it was tripled to the extent that it was difficult for her bear. She didn't even know why she was alive. What didn't she die that night? Why did she have to survive to bear the burden of her crime?