🔥Sehar🔥

♡♡♡●•●•●♡♡♡

♡♡♡●•●•●♡♡♡

《1》Tabeer-O-Khuwab
Meaning: The interpretation or meaning of a dream.

🔥🔥🔥

Meri Aankhon Main Jo Khoon Utra Hai
Tere Ishq Ka Junoon Chadha Hai

♡♡♡●•●•●♡♡♡

Silence isn’t always peaceful; sometimes it comes across as sinister. Especially when you have no idea what comes after the silence, the anticipation of what is going to happen next creates a level of anxiety that is often scary to people.

Worse than silence, is the loneliness that is caused by absence of people around you, even a person who is a stranger to you. It is the fear of the unknown that scares you the most, specifically in a place that is extremely strange and mysterious to you.

Such was the place where she stood. A place she was totally unknown to, a place she had never been to. Silence was her only companion forming a bond with fear.

Trees of every shape and size surrounded her, a blur of green and brown seized her vision. Distant sounds of animals were heard every often, some dangerous while others placid, hushing the silence, making it her enemy for abandoning her, even if it only created panic. But at least the silence was better than the wild animals.

For few seconds she stood disorientated, having no recollection of how and why she was here. She did not remember a single step she took towards this place. She knew nothing besides the fact that where she stood was a dense forest, it was so thick that it was difficult to determine what time of the day it was due to it creating a shade of trees above her head, enveloping her in darkness.

Her heart thumped erratically against her chest, full on fear and panic (that was only subconscious previously) starting to take residence in her heart and mind. Sweat of trepidation poured out from her glands, hands shivering with the knowledge of unknown happening.

If it was any other day she would have marveled at the beauty of the forest and sank in the scent of the woody environment filled with earthly scent after rain, but right now, none of those emotions resided in her body.

She stood still at the centre of the forest, not knowing what to do or where to go when she heard a distinctive howl from somewhere close-more specifically from behind her. She froze, eyes wide; knowing what it was and what it would do if she moved even an inch.

Leaves crunched behind her, followed by a low growl as the animal behind her moved towards her in a predatory way. Out of her periphery vision, she saw the blur of a brown and white wolf approaching her with a vicious glint in its eyes.