🍁3🍁

Koi Falsafa Nahi Muhabbat Ka
Jahan Dil Jhuka, Waha Sir Jhuka

🍁🍁🍁

"Kutti! Kameeni! Chudail! Kahan dafa ho do hafton say? Tumhe pata hai kitnay pareshaan hai hum sab yahan!"

Zamzam closed her eyes as she listened to the scolding from the other end of the phone. She knew that when she calls Maryam, this will be her reaction and she deserved it. First she ran away without telling either her or Safwan about and secondly, she forgot to phone her from somewhere since she didn't bring her own t the risk of being traced.

"I am so sorry, Maro! I totally forgot to inform you. Lots of things have happened since I ran away but I assure you, I am perfectly fine."

"Why did you run away? Do you even have an idea what has happened here since you ran away? Why did you do it Zamzam?" She said softly, afraid of saying the words out loud. It seemed from Maryam's voice that she was on the verge of crying.

Zamzam sighed. "If I hadn't done what I did, I would have been married to Safwan by now. I couldn't do this to you guys. I love you more than myself Maryam, I couldn't see your life get ruined."

"What about your life Maryam? Why did you ruin your? Uncle is extremely angry at you, he has sworn to never look at your face ever again. Do you think it was worth your parent's anger and humiliation of what you've done? Aur kiskay liye? Aik aisay insaan kay liye jo itna buzdil hai kay usnay uncle kay kehnay par tumhe dhoodh kar tumsay shadi karnay ki kasam khayi hai? Tum uss rishtay ko bachanay kay liye bhagi ho jiska koi wajood hi nahi hai. Woh insaan ab pehchana nahi jata jis say main itni muhabbat karti hoon. Kyun bhagi tum Zamzam? Kyun? Kya dosti maa baap say bari hai?" Maryam completely broke down as she spoke. Her sobs were heart-wrenching causing tears to escape Zamzam's eyes for her pain. "Please wapis aa jao Zamzam! Apnay maa baap kay dil say apnay liye nafrat khatam kar lo is say pehle bohot dair ho jaye!"

Zamzam tried to control her tears as she heard Maryam's words. When she decided to run away, she didn't think of the consequences. She didn't think what her parents will through, she didn't think of the humiliation her parents would have to go through in front of hundred of their guests because of her.

And Safwan? She thought he would finally man up and tell her father about his feelings but he did the total opposite. He should have been happy that he wouldn't be separated from his love and do something to make it happen but he promised her father to marry Zamzam as soon as he finds her? What kind of a man was he? Did he even love Maryam wholeheartedly? Did she ruin not only her own life but Almir's as well because of Safwan? So that he can have a happy life? Which he doesn't seem to want. If he wants to be a spoon for the rest of his life, then congratulations to him, she would never return and marry him just so he can appease her father. Even if it means creating more hatred in her parent's heart for her.

"I am sorry." Her body shook as rage started to settle in her hart for Safwan. "I am so sorry! I can't come back Maryam. He wants to marry me so he can return the favours my father did for him but I can not allow that. I won't satisfy his ego."

"But Zamzam-"

"No Maryam! I have dug a really big hole for myself and I will not leave that hole until I rectify all my mistakes. Even they find me, I will never marry him because I have done a grave mistake."

"What mistake, Zamzam?" Maryam asked, her crying had stopped by now. Zamzam told her everything from when she ran away till now. Everything she did because of her stupidity.

"Zamzam! Are you mad? Why the hell would you do that? Kyun meri wajah say apni zindagi barbad karnay par tuli ho? Yaar... Tum mere ghar nahi aa sakti thi? Aisa karo tum aa jao mere ghar. Hum koi rasta dhoondh lenge."