💘Mehboob Qadmon Main💘

CAST

Due to popular demand (or maybe because they are my favourite as well).

Sajal Ali as Washma Murad

Ahad Raza Mir (Again😋) as Aabis Mir

💘💘💘

Jisay Ishq Ki Hawa Lagi
Usay Phir Na Dua Lagi Na Dawa Lagi🥀

💘💘💘

Hum Dil Ki Shahzadi Hai, Marzi Ki Mallika
Sar Pe Aanchal Kyun Rakhe
Dhalkaa To Dhalkaa
Ab Koi Khush Ho Ya Koi Roothe
Is Baat Par Chahe Har Baat Toote
Hum To Bhai Jaise Hain Vaise Raheinge.

A girl around the age of 20 stood at the rooftop of a beautiful and vast house, her gaze fixed in the sky in concentration. A song played in the background to motivate her in doing whatever she was doing, a song that perfectly described her.

Her furrowed eyebrows slowly relaxed as a smile started to spread on her lips. Movements of her hands increased with the excitement on her face. Her eyes shined and she suddenly screamed, "Aai Bo!!" She let go of the thread of her kite and handed it to the person standing next to her.

"I won!" She yelled again and burst into a small victorious dance, while her face had a huge grin on her face throughout.

The person standing opposite her let out a loud groan. "Not again! This is not fair! You cheated Washma Apo!"

Washma stopped her small victory dance and placed both her hands on her waist, glaring at the 17 year old teenager in front of her. "Don't be a sore loser Muneeb. You clearly lost, ask Hamna!"