🥀4🥀

Maana Ke Hum Yaar NahinLo Tay Hai Ke Pyaar NahinPhir Bhi Nazarein Na Tum MilaanaDil Ka Aitbaar Nahin

Lo Tay Hai Ke Pyaar Nahin
Phir Bhi Nazarein Na Tum Milaana
Dil Ka Aitbaar Nahin

🥀🥀🥀

"Uhm, ami is calling us downstairs for dinner." Darain informed her as soon as he entered the room.

His eyes went straight towards Inara who was sitting on the floor, in front of her suitcase, taking her clothes out of it.

"Ok, I'll be down in few minutes." Inara answered distracted, feeling the clothes in her hands and taking them out.

"What are you doing?" He asked, watching her actions. All the clothes were in different packets, the whole set separated to make it easy for Inara to wear them.

"I wanted to put the clothes in the cupboard." She replied softly, taking the last set out.

Inara got up and carefully took steps towards the door, counting silently in her head until she reached the sofa. She took steps towards the left and stopped, the door was on her right. Darain stood right in front of the door, he moved a bit away from the door to give her the way.

Darain walked behind her, his gaze never once separating from her figure as she slowly walked towards the stairs. She had mesmerised the number of steps and directions to the stairs, Rehana's room, kitchen and the garden.

Inara could feel Darain walking behind her, and even his gaze on the back of her head was quite evident. She felt grateful to him in a way that he didn't try to help her or give directions.

They reached the dining table where everyone were already seated. Inara sat on one of the chairs, while Darain took a seat next to her. Rehana watched them with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Kal mere kuch doston nay humain bulaya hai humari shadi ki dawat kay liye." Darain dropped the bomb on Inara and Rehana in between their eating. (Some of my friends invited us for dinner tomorrow, to congratulate us fro the wedding.)

Inara's hand stopped midway to her mouth. Dread filled her as the news registered in her mind.

"Haan toh chalay jana, isme puchne wali konsi baat hai. Isi bahane Inara ghar say toh nikle gi. Main toh kehne hi wali thi kay Inara beti ko kahin bahir le jao, achi baat hai tumhare doston nay invite kar liya. Shayad Inara ki bhi dosti ho jaye." Rehana gave Darain the go-to. (You can go, what's there to ask? At least Inara will get out of the house for some time. I was about to suggest to take Inara out somewhere, it's good that your friends invited you guys. Perhaps Inara will make some friends.)