💌Muhabbat Kitabon Si💌

Kanwal Khan as Hayat Khanzada

Arman Ali Pasha as Wahab Maqsood

💌💌💌

Lafzon Ki Tarhan Mujhse
Kitabon Main Mila Kar
Duniya Ka Tujhe Darr Hai
Toh Khuwabon Main Mila Kar

💌💌💌

The difference between reality and imagination is that reality is bitter while imagination is sweet. You can change your imagination as you wish, but you can not change reality as much as you want.

This has been the truth since ages. We all live in two worlds: a world outside of ourselves containing things that others can also see and hear and touch, and a world inside consisting of our thoughts and imaginations, which only exist in our own mind. Usually, we effortlessly keep these two worlds apart.

Hayat usually had difficulty in differentiating between reality and imagination. She lived in the world of imagination, a world which she acquired through books. Books were her life. She loved immersing herself in different worlds and reading about other people's lives. She always had a book in her hand, whether it be a non-fiction novel or fiction. Her eyes sparked whenever it would fall on a book. If she could, she would only read books every moment of her live. She absorbed the information in those books as if she was eating it.

Her most favourite genre to read was romance. She often imagined herself in all the romantic novels she read, as if the author had her in mind while writing that novel. She would often find herself day dreaming about falling in love just like the love in books. She always dreamed of a handsome and dashing hero who would come and take her away from her miseries (not that she was living a miserable life) and they would live happily ever after.

She had never had that kind of love in her 20 years of life, but she wished that she would get that when she gets married. She read novels where the hero and heroine gets arranged marriage and they slowly fall in love among all the shyness and live happily ever after.