💘5💘

Rakha Hua Qaid Main
Hai Uskay Mann Main Kahin
Usay Kaho Dil Mera Reha Karay

💘💘💘

"Ab kya hua Washma? Why are you crying?" A flabbergasted Anmol rushed towards the crying Washma. (What happened now Washma?)

Washma lifted her crying face away from the pillow and looked at Anmol. "Baj-bajjo!"

"Haan bajjo ki jaan, bolo?" Anmol hugged her to her chest. "What made you cry now?" (Yes darling, speak?)

"Phu-phupho asked your hand fo-for Aabis." She forced out through her hiccups.

Anmol got a sudden shock at the news and immediately pushed Washma away from her and spoke slowly as if speaking to a child. "Washma? I am engaged since over a year. What are you on about?"

Washma blinked innocently at Anmol. "Phupho said she wants your hand for Aabis. I heard it with my own ears, as well as Hamna and Muneeb."

"Phupho knows about this so why would she suggest that?" Anmol asked absurdly. This whole situation was a mess. What the hell was going on?

"I don't know." Washma shrugged, her heartache all gone, the only emotion that was left was confusion.

Anmol face palmed. "And you were crying over this? Washu, I think you misunderstood or something. Phupho would never ask my hand in marriage unless she wants a feud in the family but phupho is too sweet for that."

Washma pouted. "I don't know bajjo. Whenever I hear someone else's name attached with Aabis, my heart pains. I can't even his name attached to someone else, how can I see him with other girls? Why does phupho only see girls who are already engaged and not me? I am suppose to be her favourite."

"What if she wanted you and not me?" Anmol proposed.

Washma sighed. "I wish but she took your name not mine. It's not a small matter that she would forget names."

"Api!" A huffing Hamna entered her room. Washma got a deja vu at her entrance.

"What?" Anmol asked. "Why did you run here?"

"Aabis bhai is going back to Greece."

"What?!" Washma and Anmol looked at each other and screamed.

"What in the name of flowers is going on in this household?" Anmol got up from the bed and marched outside, followed by the injured Washma and Hamna who helped her.

🦋🦋🦋

"What did you do mom?" He entered her mother's room after knocking on the door.

Her mother got off the phone and looked at her apple of the eyes with a sheepish look. "Yeah, I made a blunder."

Aabis huffed and sat down next to his mom on the bed. "How can you make a mistake like that?"

"I am human Aabis, I make mistakes." Nadia Ahmar shrugged. "I did rectify it though."

"You were too late with that. There was someone standing outside the living room, listening to your conversation and without listening to the whole thing, an assumption was made." Aabis explained, looking at her mother with raised eyebrows. "Even if they ask her now, she is going to think she is the second choice. You were also suppose to wait until I gave you the go ahead, you weren't suppose to ask now. I should have asked first before you asking the family."