💜6💜

Humko Loota Hai Isi Shehar Nay
Aye Jaan-E-Wafa
Jiski Galiyon Main Muhabbat Ka Kuch Hisaab Na Tha
Mujhe Khayal Tha Yeh Mere Apne Hain
Magar Wahan Par Toh Aisa Koi Rawaaj Na Tha

💜💜💜

The streets were full of people, some on their way back from work, while others were just out on an outing either alone, with friends or families.

Shops of sweets and general stores as well as restaurants were all open, shining its bright lights onto the streets. Noises of cars horns and people created a chaotic atmosphere.

The chaos was a well needed contrast to the silent inside of the person on the street, watching people around with longing. A longing so deep that the person wished to be a part of the carefree crowd, with no tension as they enjoy the night.

Roaming all alone on the streets, he didn't know what the time was and he didn't even bother to acquire. For him, the time was at a standstill, just like he was as the people around him bustled with energy.

There were so many miss calls from Nayel and Shehryaar but he didn't answer any of them, he didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment. He wanted to be alone, to fully grieve the loss he endured before moving on.

Armaghan knew he will never forget Anadil but he would try to move on with the short memories of her. He wanted her memories to haunt him but after overcoming the pain of remembering her. Hence he stood at the busiest place of the city to immerse himself into the noises and forget the pain.

But is it that easy? Is it really easy to forget your love? Is it so easy to just chuck out the love in your heart in a moment after it had been nurturing itself into your every fibre slowly but intensely? No, it's not and Armaghan had realised that.

He didn't want to think about it but he knew, she would be sitting on someone else's bed right now as his bride. There is another person that would be hearing her sweet voice, seeing into her eyes and admiring her. That thought was like an arrow into his heart that was being twisted so deep inside that it was hard to breath.

How wrong he was in that thought. It was nothing like he was imagining rather it was the opposite. Reality is always harsher than imagination but for Armaghan and Anadil, both their reality and imagination was lethal.

On the other side of the city, someone else was the in the same boat as him. The person was huddled into the corner of a footpath, body shivering terribly with fear and despair.

The street was quite, no sign of a human being could be seen. The only light was the bright glow of the moon, taking pity on the figures on the frightening street. Every once in a while a bark of a dog was heard, further frightening the figures.

The two figures were stuck next to each other, sitting on the corner away from the wandering eyes that would cross the street once in a while.

"H-how long are we going to stay here?" A meak voice asked the other figure.

"Until we are safe." The other person answered, squeezing the hand of the first one tightly in its own.

"I am hungry." The first person spoke again, stomach grumbling with the need for food.