🕊2🕊

Hum Toh Apne Hunar Par Aaj Bhi Dam Rakhte Hain
Urr Jatay Hain Rang Logon Kay
Jab Hum Mehfil Main Qadam Rakhtay Hain

💫💫💫

"Don't worry Miss Dhanak Hayat, we are on the same team." Aliyaar whispered with a knowing look.

Dhanak's eyes widened. "Uh Dh-Dhanak who? I am Dilruba."

Aliyaar let out a laugh but then stopped. He hurried towards the door and opened it, looking outside. After few seconds of looking out, he closed the door before making sure it was lock.

All the while Dhanak looked at him with nervousness and a beating heart. Who the hell was he and how did he know who she was? No on knew who Dhanak Hayat was. She was a journalist who worked behind the scenes, she never showed her face to the world. If there was a news to be telecasted, she was the one to bring the news but someone else would present it on tv not her.

Here also at the brothel, everyone knew her as Dilruba, an extremely poor girl who came here to earn money since she couldn't find a job anywhere. Dilruba had an severely ill mother who needed treatment and a father who was drunkard. She had a sister who needed money for her studies. Someone apparently told her about this place and told her that this was the easiest and fastest money to earn money hence she landed at this brothel. Out of all the girls present here, she was the most beautiful despite having a light complexion and these were not hers but Mona madam's words. When she had entered the brothel, the first thing Mona madam said was that she was a golden goose that would flourish this brothel. Dilruba had made a deal with Mona madam that she would not sell her body she would only dance. God knows how many months Dhanak spent on learning how to dance before coming here. Mona madam had agreed but both Dilruba and Mona madam knew that it was just words.

Dhanak came back to present as Aliyaar snapped his fingers in front of her eyes. She looked at him in confusion.

"Where is the remote for the speakers?" He asked impatiently.

Dhanak furrowed her eyebrows. "Why? And what the hell are you doing? Who are you?"

"That is not important now, just tell me where the remote is?

"What do you mean it's not important? You are standing at a brothel and behaving all superior. Do you want me to tell Mona madam." She threatened.

Aliyaar rolled his eyes at her fake threatening tune. He knew she would never do that. "I know you will never do that. Because if you do that you will be exposing yourself too. Now be a good girl and give me the remote."

Dhanak glared at him and went towards the drawer next to bed and took out the remote and handed it to him. Aliyaar took hold of the remote and switched on the speaker, a song started playing and he increased the volume.

"Why are you playing a song?"

"So that no one can hear us." Aliyaar said in a duh tone as if she was stupid.

Dhanak looked at the man in front of her few seconds. "Who are you?" She asked again. "How do you know me? No one knows my real identity and I am not stupid enough to tell anyone either. So how did you know I am Dhanak Hayat and not Dilruba? And what team are you talking about?"