💕2💕

Zindagi ek unkahi si dastaan
Faslon aur qurbaton kay darmiyaan
Jo hai usay kya naam doon
Yan dard ko anjaam doon
Jab mausamon ki khabar na ho
Toh laut kay chalay aana
Chalay aana

💕💕💕

"Why are you so tensed Anam?" Asad asked as Anam came and sat next to him on the bed, looking a bit distraught.

She looked at him. "I am tired of it. I am tired of her craziness. It's becoming difficult for me to see her like this. Why doesn't she forget him?"

Asad closed the book he was reading and placed it on the bedside table, placing his glasses next to it after taking them off. "Look Anam, let her be. I told you before, you making decisions for her will not help anyone. She is matured enough to know what is right or wrong."

Anam shook her head. "It hurts to sed her like this. All this could have been avoided if I was there. I am trying to finally be a part of her life to help her. What I couldn't do before I need to do now. I will always have that guilt in me."

Asad took hold of her hand. "You didn't know about it, you did what you could when you found out. It was all due to the circumstances, blaming yourself will not help."

Anam wiped her tears. "I can't see her like this. She is still waiting for him till now, her love is delusional. She thinks he is going to come back so she doesn't move forward. She hasn't come out of that phase. She thinks she loves him but she doesn't. "

"You know even if she tries, it is impossible for her to move ahead with her life. You have tried all you could to make her forget him, we moved from our country, you removed every materialistic memory of him yet you couldn't remove him from her heart and mind."

"That pendant." Anam started, looking at him with red eyes. "That damned pendant doesn't let her forget about him."

"You tried getting rid of it and you saw what happened. It's as if her life is in that locket. She didn't eat or sleep because she couldn't find it. And you saw again last month when she lost it under her bed, how she was."

Anam's shoulder's sagged. "I have no idea what to do. I am tired of this. I will never forgive him for what he did to my sister, ever. She doesn't even tell us properly what happened to her that led her to behave like this. I know he filtered her mind with something due to which she thinks she loves him. How else is it possible that she is so deeply in love with him?"

"I think you are thinking too much, you need to relax. With time she'll be fine."

"How much more time will she need?"

"Anam, please! Just stop thinking about all these things. As I said, she's not a child, she knows what's right and wrong."

Anam sighed and got up and moved out of the room, to check up on her two year baby that had started crying.

🌹🌹🌹

Zaviyaar looked at the person in front of him and he froze. No, Mian Jee can't do this to him. He never thought Mian Salahuddin could stoop down so low.

He got up from the chair and rushed outside, running a head through his hair in anger. He wanted to cry loudly at the situation. Why does life has to be so cruel to him? Why can't he for once be at peace?