💕8💕

Doob Gaye Hain Kinare
Mere Hisse Kay Saare
Kon Kare Ab Ishare
Ban Gayi Zeest Saza Re

De De Phir Se Woh Lamha
Jeena Nahi Ab Tanha
Kal Tha Saanson Ka Chalna
Bin Tere Ab Na Sambhalna

💕💕💕

"You know Mr Angry Bird, I still have your pendant that you gave me. I protected it more than my own life. I had faith that you will not leave me alone, that you would come back to take me with you. I wanted to give it to you when you returned." Subha paused as a tear escaped her eyes but she wiped it away as soon as it came.

She smiled widely looking at the man lying almost lifeless in front if her, with an oxygen mask wrapped around his mouth and nose. There was a bandage wrapped around his forehead and some bruises on his face which were healing quite fast. His one arm was in a cast where Subha had written her and Zaviyaar's names that they used to call each other with.

"I promised myself two weeks ago that I will not cry. I will become your strength like you became mine years back. Besides I know how irritated you used to get when I would cry." She chuckled but came more as a sob. She took a deep breath and wiped away her tears again almost harshly with the sleeves of her shirt.

She placed her hands behind her neck and unclasped the necklace from it. She brought the necklace in front of her face as she stared at it. His name was engraved in the chain in cursive english. The chain was made of pure gold. Bi Jaan had gifted this chain to Zaviyaar when he turned 20 years old. He didn't really liked the chain because he thought it to be too girly. Besides he never was the one to wear chains or any type of jewellery.

Subha had found it in his bedroom drawer when she was looking for something in his room. She really loved the pendent so she asked Zaviyaar for it. Zaviyaar had no use for it so he gave it to her.

Subha got up from the stool and bent towards Zaviyaar. Placing the chain around his neck, she tied it, touching it softly afterwards. She placed a soft kiss on the necklace and then his forehead as she stood back up.

She sat back on the stool and took hold of his hand in her hands. "I know you hate to wear this but till the time you are here, I want you to wear it. When you get up, I want you to make me wear this with your own hands, I will wait for that day."

She stayed there for a long time talking to him until a nurse came to inform her that visiting hours were over. She got up dejected, if she had it in her power she would never get up from next to him. She kissed him again on his forehead. "Ok Mr Angry Bird, I am going for now. I will come again tomorrow."

She was almost by the door when she turned back and looked at the sleeping man on the bed. "Oh another thing I forgot to tell you. Bi Jaan is coming here tomorrow so you better be awake to welcome her. Ok bye!"

She turned around and left the room, closing the door behind her softly. She leaned on the wall next to the door and placed a hand on her beating chest. "You will be fine Zaviyaar. I have full trust on Allah and our love. Allah mian will never let us go through something we can not tolerate." She whispered to herself as tears came out of her eyes again. She was tired of crying so she quickly wiped her tears and got off the wall.

Just as she was about to walk away, a nurse came towards her, holding a small box in her hands. "Mrs Zaviyaar these are some belongings of Mr Zaviyaar. We had misplaced this when we gave you his other belongings. But we found it yesterday so you can have it now." She gave the box to her an left.