💜Raaz-E-Qalb💜 (ON HOLD)

Koi Umeed Ho Koi To Aas Ho
Koi Jeene Ka Tum Mujhko Ehsaas Do
Dhadknay Chal Rahi Hain
Baki Sab Hai Ruka
Kis Ko Jakar Kahain
Kitna Dil Hai Dukha
Kaisa Andaaz Hai
Kesa Yeh Raaz Hai
Zindagi Qarz Hai
Hum Pay Kyun Farz Hai

🤍🤍🤍

The whole house was decorated like a bride, lights and flowers increasing the beauty of exterior and the interior was one of its kind. A chaos ensued everywhere, music blasted against the walls, creating a vibration on the floor.

Everyone was overjoyed, but the one whose wedding it was, sat like a statue in the room. Outside the room was an uproar but inside, it was an environment of desolation. A total contrast in the two parts of the house.

The bride's best friend had anger in her eyes along with pain for her best friend's destiny. She was watching her pale face, devoid of any type of emotion. It was as if her body was here but her soul was elsewhere.

"Ansoo bahalo, aaj tumhari barbadi ka din hai." She tried to get her friend to cry, to show some type of an emotion. "Ro kyun nahi rahi tum, aisay toh mar jaogi." (Shed tears, today is your day of destruction. Why are you not crying? You will die like this.)

She finally lifted her blank eyes towards her, looking at her with eyes full of agony. Her face was stoic, just like her emotions. "Marr hi toh rahi hoon. Aaj idhar say meri doli nahi uth rahi, janaza uth raha hai. Aur aik murday ko rotay huye dekha hai tumne kabhi?" (I am dying. Today, my palanquin won't be lifted but my coffin. Have you ever seen a corpse crying?)

Her best friend shivered at her words, a tear slipping past her eye. She wished she could do something for her friend but she had no way of doing that. She could only pray to Allah that either her best friend gets rid of this unwanted and forced marriage or she closes her eyes forever before she gets written in an unwanted person's destiny. For, it was better to die at once then dying every moment of her life at every stage. She knew this marriage would only give her sufferings and torture and not any happiness. Her life wasn't any better before but with this marriage, it would be worse.

🤍🤍🤍

He walked through the long corridors, greeting every person that passed by him. A soft smile gracing his lips, surrounded by the medium stubble that set a rugged look to his face. When he smiled, small dimples appeared on both sides of his cheeks as well and a dimple on his chin added to the charm of his personality.

A Rolex watch gripped his left wrist, sleeves of his black salwar kameez rolled up to his elbows, showcasing his well built arms and the veins popping out. He wasn't the most handsome put there but he sure was the most sophisticated and attractive that people were forced to give him a second glance.

Kesay Kahain Hum Apni Daastan
Behtay Hain Ansoon Chup Hai Zubaan

He was about to step into his office when his feet refused to move at the sweet and melodious voice.

Koi Toota Tara Mujhay Gham Day Gaya Hai
Apno Nay Jo Zakham Diya Hai
Maula Koi Sunta Nahi Meri Duhayi
Chubnay Lagi Hai Mujhay Yeh Tanhayi

His feet decided to finally do it's job, but instead of going inside the room, it took him to the direction of the voice.

Mohlat Koi Mujh Ko Thori Si De Day
Ya Meray Dil Ka Dharakna Bhi Le Lay
Mohlat Koi Mujh Ko Thori Si De Day
Ya Meray Dil Ka Dharakna Bhi Le Lay