💌9💌

Labon Ki Sarsarahat Say
Badan Kay Choor Honay Tak
Main Tujh Ko Iss Tarhan Chahoon
Kay Meri Saans Ruk Jaye

💌💌💌

Wahab placed his lips on her hair, kissing her head in gratitude. "Does that mean you forgive me?" He asked with hopeful voice.

Hayat shook her head. "No." She whispered, breaking all his hope yet again. Her words said something else while her actions spoke another story.

"Phir yeh inayat-e-karam kyun?" He questioned, looking at the wall ahead. (Why this generosity then?)

Hayat shrugged, not knowing how to say what she wanted to. "Aapko kesay pata mere favourite novels aur authors ka?" She asked the wrong question and not what she actually wanted to ask. (How did you know about my favourite authors and novels?)

Wahab placed his hands on her back, taking her completely in his arms. "I took Amal's help."

A smile came on her lips involuntarily. "Isi liye aap ki itni himaqat kar rahi thi." (That's why she was taking your side so much.)

"Aur tum yaqeenan meri burayi kar rahi hogi." Wahab said with conviction. (I am sure you were bad-mouthing me.)

"Jab koi achayi dekhayain gay toh nahi karungi." She joked but Wahab didn't take it as one. (Once you show me good qualities of yours, then I won't.)

"Aik mauqa do Hayat, main wada karta hoon kabhi shikayat nahi hone doonga." He breathed out, separating her from himself and looking into her eyes. (Give me one chance Hayat, I promise I will never give you a reason to complain.)

Hayat looked at his eyes that were ful of hope and yearning, her eyes roamed around his face. "Aur ab jo shikayatain hai unka kya? Kya bhool jaoon sab?" (The complaints that I have now? Should I forget them all?)

Wahab took her hand in his own and pulled her towards the bed, sitting on the foot of the bed, on the floor and sat down, pulling Hayat to sit in front of him.

"I won't ask you to forget them, you can take revenge for that all you want but with the assurance that you will forgive me first. I am ready to bear all your anger but all I ask is your forgiveness and your togetherness." He begged softly, his eyes getting red and a hint of smile on his face. "We have all the night here, say everything that you have in mind, all the confusions and all the heartaches you had to go through because of me."

Hayat looked down at her hands as she spoke, she wanted say all that she had in mind, so she could start her life on a new slate. "When your proposal came for me, I was ecstatic. Like most girls, I also dreamed of a loving husband who will always respect me and love me till eternity, like the one you find in novels, the romantic type. But when you threw those papers at me, I was shattered. All the hopes I had of this marriage were broken. That day I realised that not all that you wish for comes true." She took a deep breath, eyes brimming with tears and a sad smile on her face. "I stopped expecting anything of this marriage when you came and shouted at me that day when you spoke to Washma api. I gave up but I wanted to hurt you like you hurt me with your words. So I tried to make you get used to my presence, so that when we finally separate, you would regret. I never expected you to fall in love with me, that was never my plan."