💘3💘

"Washma, go!"

"What, no!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Washma!"

"What if he sees me?"

"He will not! Just be careful."

"Bajjo, can't you do it?"

"I am not the one that wants him to love me back!"

"But it's your idea!"

"But it's for your benefit."

"Aren't you suppose to be the more responsible one. You should be the one to stop me from doing all this but here you are, supporting me."

"I could say the same to you. You are suppose to be the one eager to do all this."

"Don't twist my words."

"Then go and do what you're suppose to do."

Washma took a deep breath and turned to look at the door that might bring her doom. She had no problem in doing what she was about to do but the problem was that she was a bit afraid that she might get caught. If she got caught, this might lower her respect in Aabis's eyes.

"Positive thoughts Washu, positive thoughts. I am right here outside, if someone comes I will signal you." Anmol tried to gather her courage.

"Ok... Ok, remind me again, which one is Aabis's suitcase?"

"The black one." Anmol answered.

"Cool. Are you sure bajjo that no one will come upstairs?"

"I am, they are busy playing with the snow outside."

A pout came on Washma's lips. "I also wanted to build a snowman."

Anmol glared at her. "Yeah go and play but before that forget about Aabis ever loving you."

Washma rolled her eyes. "I regret telling you about him. I can't believe you changed all of a sudden and making me do all these risky things."

Anmol smiled sarcastically at her. "You are welcome. Now get in there!" She literally pushed Washma in the room. "Good luck!"

Washma sighed as she heard the door behind her close. "Come one Washu, look for the bag."

She looked at the three single beds aligned almost next to each other opposite her. Her eyes ran over the balcony door on her right that was covered with the curtain and next to balcony was another door that led to the bathroom. On her left was a cupboard fitted in the wall.

She went towards the balcony and moved the curtain a bit and opened the door to look outside. It was still snowing but she could hear and see people and children laughing and playing in the snow. Her eyes went on the side to see her cousins having a snowman competition.

She shrugged and moved towards the cupboard to look for Aabis's bag. She could pay with the snow later, there was a more important matter on her hands. She opened the cupboard and worry filled her mind. She looked at the two black bags. Where is the third bag and which one belonged to Aabis? She stood there for few second trying to decipher which bag could be his.

Washma huffed at Anmol's lack of information. Well, she'll have to do it herself. She bent down and opened the first suitcase. No, that didn't belong to Aabis, he didn't like wearing jerseys; jackets were his go to.

She quickly closed the bag and went towards the other one, opening it in a hurry. Just as she opened the bag, a sound of ouch came from outside.

Washma's eyes widened when she realised that it was Anmol's voice and it was a signal that someone was coming. Washma's heart beat increased as fear started to settle in. With trembling and fast hands she looked inside the bag, praying that it belonged to Aabis. No, it was not Aabis's, he never wore checkered shirts.