F.H.-Roommates(Pt.2)

Five-Roommates(Pt.2)

(My gift for y'all.Ily all so much)

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"What?"Klaus and Y/n exclaimed

"Klaus I think we need to bring him to the mental"Y/n whispered to Klaus

"I can hear you and my mind is in the right state,"Five says trying to reason

"Okay fine.I'll play,how in the world am I your wife if I never met you once!"Y/n interrogated

"Don't you love (f/food)?"Five says as he walks around the large room,observing her paintings of him.

"Good guess"Y/n says still unconvinced

"Favorite color is (F/c)?"Five asks and Y/n nodded crossing her arms.

"That's all?,I think that's pretty obvious"Y/n says as Klaus nodded agreeing with his bestfriend

"You have a birth mark here,"Five says pointing at his chest as Y/n's eyes widened as she covers her chest.

"Does he have an x-ray vision?"Y/n asks Klaus frantically as Klaus shook his head.

"I'm gonna call the security"Y/n says as she attempts to pick up the phone when Five spatial jumped infront of her as her eyes widened.

"Don't."Five says staring at her eyes,pleading her silently.

"Born in (B/d),you love (hobby),your favorite drink is (f/d),you like your hair in a (hairstyle) and you really hate (what you hate)"Five stated facts after facts as he walk closer to her while she backaway.

"Are you my stalker?"Y/n scoffed

"Stalker?,whose house is full of paintings and drawings of me?"Five smiled as she rolls her eyes.

"Will you guys kiss or not?"Klaus asks as Ben facepalms

"They told me you died,"Five whispered,ignoring Klaus

"Look,if you won't believe me.Atleast give us a chance to start over?"Five pleaded

"Go away Five,"Y/n mutters as she started to walk away

"I never told you my name...and you said you don't know me"Five spoke up making her froze on her tracks

"What do you mean?,Klaus told me about you—"Y/n tried to reason

"Hey I never told you anything about Five!"Klaus exclaims as Y/n glares at him while Five smirks.

~~~

"Is she okay?"Five stands up as the doctor walks out of the operating room

"I'm so sorry Mr.Hargreeves,we did everything we could"the doctor says as he walk away,leaving Five in despair as he tried to stop the tears from falling,but he can't.

"See?,that isn't too hard is it?"The handler smiles as Y/n looks away,not being able to see Five crying anymore.

"I don't get it...why do I have to do this?"Y/n sobs

"I'm afraid you're a distraction to Five"

"How would you convinced him that I'm dead?"

"I think I'm quite prepared...we already made a clone of you.So in order to be not suspicious...I need to take that"The handler says pointing at the ring that sat on her finger.

Y/n then nodded as she looks at it one more time before giving it to the handler.

Unbeknowst to them,Five decided to go back to his siblings when they 'killed' Y/n.

~~~

"I'm sorry,"Y/n started to cry as she wraps her arms around Five and he did too.

"They said they'll kill you"Y/n cried on his shoulders

"I painted you everyday to assure myself that I still remember you"Y/n sobs as Five pulls back wiping her tears.

"I understand,but you should have told me"Five softly spoke while holding her hand.

"I'm sorry..."

"Its alright"Five sighs smiling as he took something from his pocket.

"I think I need to give this back to you"Five says as he shows her their wedding ring making Y/n nod in excitement.