A.G.-ADHD and Virgo Pals

Aidan-ADHD and Virgo Pals

——————————
Aidan and Y/n being
Virgo and ADHD pals
——————————

ADHD:

Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a mental health disorder that can cause above-normal levels of hyperactive and impulsive behaviors. People with ADHD may also have trouble focusing their attention on a single task or sitting still for long periods of time. Both adults and children can have ADHD.

WARNING:This story isn't made to diagnosed anyone,yet to spread awareness about the disorder,please seek proper diagnosis if needed.

And btw this is mixed with Virgo traits so not just ADHD.

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"No way!,this is so unfair!"Y/n complained as she saw that Aidan's bed is bigger than hers when she entered his designated hotel room,that is beside hers.

"Its fair!"Aidan says diving in the bed.

"Its not!,yours is bigger!There is favoritism here its unfair"Y/n says on Aidan's camera that is filming in the table.

"Now get out of my room"Aidan says laughing pushing Y/n out of the room but she dodges him and ran to her room.

"Bye bitch!"Y/n yelled

~~~

"So I can't sleep and I have been staring at the ceiling for way too long"Y/n mutters adjusting herself on the bed while reading comments.

Username.01
Y/n its 1:30 AM what the hell?

Username.02
Its morning in mine so heyyy

Username.03
Y/n you're a mood

"Oh shit,"Y/n jumps as the telephone on her bedside table started ringing making her yelp.

Username.01
Y/n don't answer it its ghostface

Username.02
Who the fuck calls at 1:30 AM?

Username.03
If that's a serial killer we would see Y/n getting killed live

Username.04
What the fuck comments?

"Hello?"Y/n whispered as she picks up the phone nervously."

"Y/n are you awake?"

"Holy shit—Aidan of course I'm awake I answered the phone?"Y/n says in a duh tone and she literally can see Aidan rolling his eyes playfully.

"I mean,ugh— did I wake you?"Aidan asks and Y/n stupidly shook her head no even if Aidan can't see her.

"No I'm having a livestream"Y/n whispered

"At 1:30?"

"I need to go bye!"Y/n says ending the call before standing up taking her room keys and before putting on her jacket.

Opening her door she closes her room and walks up to Aidan's room knocking on his door she heard a crash making her eyebrows furrowed.

"You okay?"Y/n whispered as Aidan opens the door just enough to peak in.

"Yeah,"Aidan mutters opening the door wider letting Y/n in and she went straight to the fluffy bed diving in she lets out happy noises.

"Hi guys!"Aidan mumbles as he lay down beside Y/n while waving at the livestream which have alot of people at this time,probably from another country,where its early.