A.G.-The Breakup(Pt.2)

Aidan-The Breakup(Pt.2)

I don't like making you all wait so here ya go—just warning:This is trash,thank you!

Btw read this not too fast for more feels.

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"No stop!"Y/n laughs as she tries to push Aidan's head away as he tries to pepper her face with kisses.

"But I missed you!"Aidan frowns cuddling into her as he lay his head on the crook of her neck.

"I love you"Aidan mumbles as he felt Y/n froze making his heart stopped a beat as he almost regrets saying it in fear that he would pressure her to say it back.

But her next words seems to calm his nerves as she smiled looking at him in the eye.

"I love you too"Y/n mutters as she kissed him lightly feeling him smile.

"And...ACTION!"The director yelled as the cameras started rolling.

C/n-Character's Name

"So where's C/n?"Aidan asked Emmy in character as he sets his cup of coffee on the table when like on cue the door opened with C/n entering as she froze when she sees Five.

"I'll leave you two alone"Emmy says in character as she excused herself walking away to the kitchen.

"C/n—"Five started as he walked towards C/n when she held up a hand stopping him.

"Why the hell are you here?"C/n hissed making Five frown.

"What do you mean?—I'm here to save you!You need to help me,the apocalypse—"Five tries to explain but C/n shushes him.

"Apocalypse?,what?,you leave us here and now you need our help?"C/n scoffed as she put down the baskets she's holding.

"I came back—"Five tries to reason.

"No!—I've live without you for three years!You abandoned me like some stray dog and now you're just gonna waltz in back in my life!?"Y/n yelled as Aidan visibly flinch at her words like its not acting anymore.

"C/n..."Five mutters

"No Five!,you don't get to make someone feel special!Then you're suddenly gonna leave them like a piece of shit!"Y/n yelled pushing Aidan by the chest as tears started to fall from her eyes.

Meanwhile the others watched with confusion as they can't figure out if this is just acting or not.

"I-I'm back,I didn't mean to leave you" Aidan mutters pointing at himself

"No,no,no—no.Just leave please"Y/n sobs on her hands as she felt her knees weaken and she let herself fall backwards on the sofa.

"And cut!"the director yelled

"Y/n—"Aidan starts but Y/n stands up wiping her tears away before she walks away pretending that she didn't hear Aidan.

~~~

"Okay I can't take this anymore!"Someone yelled as they slammed Y/n's trailer door open making her jump up in surprise.

"David!"Y/n yelled but David didn't listen to her but he sat down on the counter of her trailer.

"Why are you here?"Y/n asked raising an eyebrow to the man who sat infront of her pouting like a boy.

"Stop avoiding Aidan"David says making Y/n sigh as she crossed her arms.

"No—you should understand that I'm hurt David,he broke up with me without any reason!"Y/n explains as she tries to edit her vlog which still felt weird that Aidan isn't in any clips.

𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞||𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎/𝙰𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚗 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara