A.G.-Enchantress(Spin-off)

Aidan-Enchantress(Spin-off)

I really can't make a part two so I'll just make a spin-off for Aidan this time—I promise this is worth it!My longest yet—4271 words.

Time Check-12:00 A.M.
And happy birthday to Mikmik you gorgeous human being—thank you so much for existing and stay healthy so I'mma meet you someday and don't forget to enjoy your day I love you!

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"Aidan Gallagher"The king calls out as Aidan stands up wearing his minister attire kneels by one knee bowing to the king.

"I now announce you as the minister of Galastacia and I expect you to do what is best for the kingdom"The king announces as he taps the side of his sword on Aidan's shoulder.

"Thank you your majesty"Aidan bows standing up with the crowd clapping behind him along with his now retired father.

"Congratulations Aidan"Y/n mutters walking up to him as she pins his badge on his suit.

"Thanks love"Aidan mumbles when Mr.Clark clears his throat while the king looks at them.

"I mean—thank you your majesty"

~~~

"King Riddle,Minister Rob Gallagher came to visit!"Mr.Clark announces as the king nodded motioning for Mr.Clark to show him where they are.

"Why is the minister here?"Princess Mikz asks her older sister Y/n who only shrugged as they followed their father as they reach the double doors of the room where meetings are usually held.

Swinging the double doors open it reveals the minister but what caught Y/n's attention is the handsome young man that stood beside him.

Smiling the boy nod subtly at Y/n who smiled softly nodding back at the boy.

"Minister,its good to see you here!"The king greeted the minister who bows along with the boy beside him.

"The pleasure is ours"The boy spoke up catching the king's attention.

"And who is this young man?"The king asks as the minister proudly smiles placing a hand on the boy's shoulder.

"This is my son Aidan"The minister introduces as the king smiled before standing sideways to show his daughters.

"Well these are my two daughters, Princess Mikz and her elder sister Y/n,the one who will replace me in the throne"The king says making Y/n frown.

"I would love to exclude the topic of your death"Y/n spoke up as the king smiles waving it off.

~~~

"Queen Y/n?"

"Yes Mr.Clark?"Y/n perks up as she puts down her quill to give her attention to one of her most trusted person.

"Minister Aidan is here would you like me to let him in?"Mr.Clark announces making Y/n's eyebrows furrowed but she nodded anyways as Mr.Clark opens the door wider to let Aidan in who nodded in thanks to Mr.Clark.

"I believe you can leave now Mr.Clark"Y/n orders as the man nodded smiling to himself before closing the door shut and the two waits as Mr.Clark's footsteps became fainter.