F.H.-Catching up with the Hargreeves(Pt.4)

Five-Catching up with the Hargreeves
(PART FOUR)

So someone messaged me on IG that they will promote my acc on their page and it is legit but I don't have 35$ which is (1,500 in pesos) to buy their product—so I'mma just cry for a minute for the lost opportunity.

Anyway,I'm babysitting my two baby cousins right now so here's a story inspired of them little devils.

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"I don't think its a good idea we left them at home with your siblings"Y/n says as she fiddles with her fingers nervously while looking outside the car.

"Love,my siblings survived the apocalypse
,I think they're gonna survive taking care of kids"Five says glancing at her for a second as he takes her hand before he focused on driving again.

"Yeah,I hope you're right"Y/n mutters

Meanwhile at the academy...

"Here comes the airplane"Luther says as he sway the spoon left to right trying to feed the twins,but instead Charlotte took the spoon from Luther.

Taking a scoop of her meal she then shoved the food on Luther's mouth taking him back a little.

"Wait—"Luther says as Charlotte shoved food after food in his mouth until the food is all gone and Luther chews them just in time for Diego to come in.

"What the—are you feeding them or are they feeding you?"Diego asks laughing as he was followed by Nigel and Klaus who laughed as Luther tries to chew all the food in his mouth.

Meanwhile the twins tries to climb down the chair as Nigel helps them seeing their struggle.

"Thank you Ni ni,"the twins said in unison before taking their brother's hands and walking away probably to play in the living room.

~~~

"What do you think they're doing at the academy?"Y/n asks as she eats her ice cream while her and Five walks around the carnival looking around.

"I hope they're doing fine"Five says as he interwines his fingers with Y/n.

"Do you think they're following the notes and rules I said?"Y/n asks nervously as Five laughs lightly.

"Well I hope they do,look can we atleast enjoy the day and can you stop worrying?"Five asks and Y/n nodded sighing looking around when she saw something.

"Lets go there,"she said pointing at something as she pulls Five with her.

~~~

"Stop!"Klaus pleads but the twins continued to splash him with water as they try to water the garden.

Stopping the twins watched as Klaus screamed in frustration and with one look at eachother the twins screamed louder and Klaus with wide eyes screamed more louder catching everyone's attention in the house

Running up to the garden the others watched as the twins and Klaus screamed at eachothers faces like crazy while Ben just shook his head along with Nigel.

~~~

"Okay I think Penelope and Charlotte would love those"Y/n pointed at the two bunnies that is part pf the prizes.

"I can get those"Five says confidently as he payed the guy whp gave him a pellet gun.

"Uh no mr.,WE can get those"Y/n says paying for herself and the guy gave her a pellet gun too.