F.H.-FiveXTrans!Reader

Five-FiveXTrans!Reader

First of all sorry for this being short,but I promise I tried my best.Second,I have made this with the information that came from an amazing friend and lastly I hope this doesn't offend anyone and if it does,you're free to message me.Love you all!Happy reading!

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"So you mean that you're a him/he now?"Diego asks and Y/n nodded as his heart started beating so fast as he glances at Five who was quiet in the corner of the room.

"Omg congrats my dear Y/n!"Klaus cheers as he hugs Y/n who sighed in relief as they respected his decisions and they hugged him one by one until its only him and Five in the room.

"Five?"Y/n asks as he sat beside Five as he hummed

"Are you okay?,are you gonna break up with me?That's fine I just—"

"What?,no!"Five exclaims as he faces Y/n

"I—I'm still processing it,okay?"Five explains as he took Y/n's hand on his.

"I accept you for who you are.I accept the fact that you're more handsome than me"Five jokes as Y/n laughs

"I love you and I'm not leaving you for that,okay?I'm sorry if I made you feel like I'm leaving you"Five explains as he hugs Y/n who started to sob on his shoulders.

"Thank you Five"

"Shhh,its okay"

~~~

"I'm not really good about this,maybe we should brought Klaus with us?"Five asks as Y/n walks around the rows of crop tops

"Oh hush Five,its fine"Y/n smiles as he pulls Five in another row of clothes.

"You two waiting for your girlfriends?"a boy asks as he waits for his girlfriend to get out of the fitting room.

"Actually I'm waiting for him to finish his 24 hour shopping"Five says as Y/n laughs smacking him in the arm.

"That's not true"Y/n added

"Oh you're gay?"The guy asks as Y/n shook her head

"I'm trans"Y/n smiles as he gave Five a shirt that he added on the cart.

"Oh so you're a she?"the boy asks

"My pronouns are he and him"Y/n says as Five impatiently wait,he just wanted his coffee.

"Eh,you're still a girl one way or another"The guy shruggs while Five glares at him when he saw Y/n's saddened face.

"You better shut your mouth before I shove your head on your ass"Five hissed as the boy steps back in fear as he nodded and ran away towards his girlfriend.

"Five you don't have to do that,some people just don't really understand"Y/n smiles sadly but Five shook his head.

"Its fine,I just don't want to see you sad"Five explains as Y/n started to smile

"Lets just go,I'll treat you some coffee"Y/n smiles as he took Five's hand and they walk away.

~~~

"Is...is he okay?"Diego asks as they watch Y/n sat alone in the kitchen while he glares  at the wall.

"He's on his period"Klaus whispered as Luther's eyebrows furrowed

"But he's a he now?"Luther asks

"I can hear you three and I'm sorry that I still have my ovary!"Y/n yelled as they all froze

"Get out of here,I can handle this"Five says as they look at him like he's crazy.

"You're gonna die"Klaus whispered but Five just stood beside Y/n and he opens his arms as Y/n's eyes softened and he wraps his arms around Five's waist.