A.G.-Enchantress(Pt.2)

Aidan-Enchantress(Pt.2)

I haven't have the energy to write the final part of mind games because I know I'm lacking right now but I swear I'm not doing it on purpose😭

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"So this is your apartment?"Y/n asks as Aidan holds the door for her,before closing it behind them as he enters last.

"No,the crew rented the building while we're filming nearby"Aidan explains as he offers Y/n a glass of water while he have one for himself.

"Oh shit!"Y/n exclaims as the water accidentally spilled on her.

"I'm so sorry!"Aidan exclaims as Y/n waves it off.

"Its fine,can you get me a towel tho?"Y/n asked and Aidan nodded walking away to his room where he tries to find a towel.

Meanwhile Y/n was left in the living room contemplating if she should do what she's thinking or not,but her desperation got the best of her as she sighed pulling out a little bottle on her pocket.

Looking at the mist like white thing in the bottle she sighed as she pops the bottle open and spilled the contents of it on Aidan's water and it mixed with it like nothing just happened.

"Here,I also got you another glass of water"Aidan walks in the room as Y/n thanked him for the water and towel as he took his glass and drank his water while Y/n watches him drink all of it.

"When we met,don't I seem familiar for you?"Y/n asked making Aidan's eyebrows furrowed at such a out of place question but he answered anyway.

"Yeah,actually you do,have we seen eachother before?"Aidan asks when he suddenly stumbled back as he gets ahold of himself by the wall.

"Shit,I feel nauseous"Aidan complains as he then watch Y/n calmly drink her glass of water like nothing out of the ordinary is happening.

"Y-y/n did you put something in the water?"Aidan asks as he looks at the empty glass in his hands before he accidentally drops it in dizziness.

"Why don't you sit down?"Y/n asked as she sets down her own glass on the table,she was too calm for Aidan's eyes.

"Did you drug me?"Aidan asks hurt lace his voice as the world seems to spin around him and all he want is to close his eyes but he's trying to fight it.

"Of course not silly,I would never"Y/n answered as Aidan gives in by what his body wants and he fell on the floor by his back while he stares at the ceiling,his eyesight spinning.

"Just calm down love"Y/n kneels beside his body brushing the hair off his face as Aidan's eyes roll to the back of his head and he fell unconcious.

Aidan doesn't know if he's dreaming or not,all he knows is that the place he is so familiar yet the memories are so far as he walks around memories after memories.

It was like a dark hallway and every door he opens are memories he never knew was there and as he walks by everything seems to fall into place as he started to understand why he feels like half of his life was missing.

That's why Y/n was so familiar the first time he met her,or atleast what he thought was the first time but actually should be just a typical thing.

But everything is so hard to accept in all at once,his head aches as memories keep hitting him like a wave in the ocean that hits him like a rock.

With a gasp,Aidan sat up waking up as he looks around the room to notice that he's on the couch.

But there's no broken glass on the ground,there's no spilled water on the table,and there's no Y/n...