F.H.-Celebrity

Five-Celebrity

I really really enjoy writing this and I hope you enjoy reading—

Third Person's P.O.V.:

Everything is fine.

Five have stopped the apocalypse and saved everyone,but along with that comes the boredom of living a normal life everyone isn't used to.

So to get over it,one day Allison invited Y/n to go in an audition with her just for fun,but Y/n got accepted to a movie and lets just say that her fame blew up and people actually loves her and her fans couldn't be more thankful for Allison.

"Does he always follow you around?"Y/n and Allison's manager asked pointing at Five who sat in the corner while drinking his coffee and staring outside the window like someone would just walk in and take Y/n from him or something.

"He's Y/n's husband,its kinda obvious for them to be near eachother"Allison shruggs but Clover,their manager sighed sitting down.

"You know that the fans don't know that Y/n's is literally a 58 years old and they only think that Number Five is her boyfriend"Clover reasoned

"He can be Y/n's bodyguard!"Klaus spoke up as he enters the room late since he got bombarded by fans earlier since let me tell you—Klaus became famous too.

What Klaus said caught everyone's attention as Five raised an eyebrow and Y/n nodded agreeing.

"Yeah,he can be my bodyguard"Y/n says and Clover shrugged.

"I mean,not a bad idea"Clover agreed but Five doesn't care,as long as he's sure Y/n is safe.

~~~

"Oh my god hi Y/n!"A group of 3-5 fans cheered as Y/n walks out of Griddy's with Five as they were about to take their daily walk.

"Hi!,walk with me c'mon!"Y/n says motioning to the group of kid that approached them.

"Where are you guys going?"Y/n asked as Five interwines his hands with Y/n.

"We're just about to go to school"One of the kids happily said making Y/n laugh softly on how happy they look.

"Oh yeah?,are you good kids?"Y/n asked and the kids proudly nodded excitedly making Five laugh.

"Do you want some donuts?"Y/n asked as Five offered the kids one of the box of donuts that they bought in Griddy's.

"Thank you so much!,can we have a picture?"The kid asks and Y/n agreed and Five was about to take the phone to picture them but the kids shook their head.

"We want you in the picture Mr.Five"The fan says as they hold the phone and took a groufie instead and Y/n laugh softly on how taken back Five's smile is.

"Bye!"The fans highfive the couple before they ran away,already late for school.

~~~

Y/n and Five walk out of the airport hand in hand as they made their way to the car waiting for them as Five curses to himself on why didn't he asked the location of the car so he can just spatial jump them out of there as paparazzi starts to bombard the two.

"Y/n can you tell us more about the next part of your movie!?"

"Y/n can you look this way!?"

"Y/n where is Allison and Klaus?!"One of the paparazzi's yelled and like on cue Allison and Klaus walks out of the airport as they walk behind the young couple as they made their way to the car.

"Y/n!"

"Ms.Hargreeves!"

"Y/n!"

"Please stop"Y/n spoke up as she tries to cover her face and the bodyguards try their best to push away the paparazzi's.

"She said stop"Five pushes away the camera of one paparazzi when they kept on shoving camera's on Y/n's face making her really uncomfortable as Five can feel Y/n's hand shaking.

"Stop it"Five says as they reached the door and the door slides open and Five let Y/n in the van first before he follows and they were followed by Allison and Klaus.

"Your boyfriend doesn't have to be that mean Y/n!"One of the paparazzi's yelled as Y/n just leans down hiding her face on her thighs.

"He doesn't need to be so harsh!"Another one agreed.

"I wouldn't be if you stop harassing my girlfriend!"Five yelled as one of the guards then closes the door and the driver started the car and drove away.

"You okay?"Five asked as he wraps his arms around Y/n's shoulders.

"Just breathe in and out Y/n/n"Klaus says as he asks one of the staff inside the car for water.

"Can you turn on the music?"Allison asks as she knows music could calm Y/n's nerves.

~~~

Walking in beside the barricade Y/n waves at the fans as she tries to sign every poster and magazine they're giving her as Five stood beside her looking around completely paranoid for Y/n.

"Please stop yelling"Y/n asked sweetly at the fans and paparazzi's that are yelling since they're making her anxiety go crazy and luckily the fans are sweet as they didn't yell and scream to much.

"Oh my gosh please don't push the little girl in the back"Y/n spoke up as she noticed a seven years old girl gets pushed around in the crowd as the mother of the girl then carried her daughter as they made their way to the front of the barricade.

"Hi little girl"Klaus waved at the girl as he signs posters beside Y/n and the little girl waved at him.

"Oh my—hello"Y/n greeted the little girl hugging her making the girl froze like she can't comprehend that her idol just hugged her.

"I wuv you so much Ms.Y/n"the little girl spoke up so softly leaving Y/n in awee at the girl as she hugs the girl once again giving her a kiss in the cheeks.

"More than Klaus here?"Y/n asked teasingly and the little girl nodded making Klaus gasped dramatically and making the crowd laugh at the same time.

"Y/n please bear my child!"One of the fan yelled as Five frowns and before he can think he yelled back.

"Yeah no she'll have mine!"Five yelled making the crowd cheer at him leaving Five and Y/n flustered as the fans cheered at them since they're so used with Five being there with Y/n.

~~~

"So does any of you get into an accident on set while filming?"The host of the convention asked the cast and Klaus started answering about his almost accidents in the set.

Meanwhile Y/n saw a little boy with her sister in the crowd as Y/n gave them a little wave trying to be discreet about it but fans started cheering at her making Y/n flustered as she laughs it off.

"Okay I think the fans are excited to meet the cast so they will go to their respective tables and you'll meet them there huh?"The host announces making the fans cheer.

~~~

"Hi!"Y/n greeted as the next fan walks up to the table while carrying a tupperware.

"Hi I made some brownies for you!"The fan squeled as Y/n then smiles widely taking the tupperware from the fan.

"Thank you so much!"Y/n thanks the fan.

"I haven't put anything in that"The fan says freaking out not even knowing what she's saying.

"Now that's suspicious"Five says and the fan laughed thinking the Five is joking as Y/n shushes Five.

"Oh hush Five,but thank you so much love!"Y/n thanks the girl once again as she signed the poster she bought before another fan came running to the table.