F.H.-Childhood(Pt.3)

Five-Childhood(Pt.3)

Third Person's P.O.V.:

Part three bitches!

>>>Ages ranging from 11-13<<<

"Close the door!"Y/n whispered yelled as she saw Pogo walking around just before she enters Five's room.

"Oh damn,how are we going to get out?"Y/n whispered as they peak from the door and closes it immediately before the flashlight can be shone on their way.

"Lets use the window"The 11 years old Five suggested as he made his way on the window and opened it silently.

Climbing on the other side he climbs down but not before helping Y/n as they jump and brushes the dirt pff themselves.

"Why didn't you just spatial jump us?"Y/n mutters as she brushes her hair off her face.

"And get you hurt?,we don't even know what would happened if I did"Five reasons  looking up to his window for a second.

"Awww,Five cares about me!"Y/n cooed as Five rolls his eyes at her.

"Of course I do"Five whispered before Y/n wraps an arm around his shoulder as she drags him out of the alleyway.

"Lets go,I need my donuts"

~~~

"Mom!"Vanya calls out panicking because of Y/n panicking as they both panicked.

Grace then immediately walks up to the room with the others behind her.

"What happened?"Five asks and was about to enter Y/n's room but Allison stops him as he peaks in to see Grace taking care of Y/n.

"She's okay,she's just bleed through"Allison reasons as Five's eyes widened.

"Bleeding?,Is she okay?"Five asks and they watch as Grace helps Y/n to the bathroom and Allison shooed Five as she closes the door.

"Is she okay?"Vanya asks

"I'm dying,I'm gonna die aren't I?"Y/n asks to Grace who laughed lightly.

"You're not dying dear,this is perfectly normal"Grace says

~~~

After a few minutes of waiting outside Five perks up as the door opens and reveals Allison who was followed by Gracez

"Is she okay?,what's the problem?"Five asks uncrossing his arms.

"Yes dear,I'm just gonna take this to the laundry"Grace smiled as she carried Y/n's bedsheets and pajamas to the laundry.

"Yeah,its just girl things"Allison answered before walking away herself.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"Five asks Vanya who was last to walk out o the door.

"Ask her yourself,but I think she really needs a hug"Vanya says before walking away,leaving Five infront of Y/n's door as he stood there not knowing what to do.

~~~

The sound of the piano and violin playing beautifully was the one that welcomed the academy as they came back from another exhausting mission as Five smiled to himself before making his way to the music room where Y/n is playing the piano and Vanya is playing the violin.

"That's beautiful"Five spoke up after the two finished playing.

"Thanks"Vanya says before she excuses herself to her room leaving Y/n and Five.

"You're back!"Y/n exclaims standing up and was about to hug Five when he backs away making her frown.

"I smell like blood"Five reasons and Y/n made a fake disgusted face.

"That's what I smell stinking!"Y/n laughs as Five glares at her playfully.

"But you should go change,dinner will start in about"Y/n starts as she checks her wristwatch.

"In about 30 minutes"Y/n smiles

~~~

"Does it still hurt?"Y/n asks gliding her fingers on the tattoo Reginald made them get.

"No"Five answered

"You wanted one too don't you?"Five asks as he watches her look at the tattoo to which Y/n nodded.

"Vanya asked me the same thing and I said no,but I do.And she did too so I just draw an umbrella using my marker on her arm"Y/n tells him as she pulls out the marker from her pockets.

"Then lets draw you one too okay?"Five asks taking it from his hand as he took her forearm on the other.

And slowly he draw an umbrella tattoo like his on her arm,the different is he's thankful that this wouldn't hurt her.

"There,just ask me and I can be your tattoo artist for the rest of your life"Five says as he finishes and Y/n smiles.

"Nah,it looks crooked"Y/n jokes as Five playfully glares at her.

~~~

"Dad you forgot about us"Y/n spoke up as her and Vanya stood there.

"No I didn't"Reginald says as the two calls out for him but he payed no attention while Five looks sadly at his bestfriends as they were secluded once again.

"Maybe me and Vanya should just leave the academy"Y/n spoke up as her and Five sat on the rooftop as they watch the stars twinkle in the stars.

"What?,like runaway?"Five asks his eyebrows knitted as Y/n nodded.

"And leave me?"Five asks and Y/n avoided his gaze.

"Of course not,I would never"Y/n reasons as she fiddles with her hands and Five sighs in relief.

"Would you?"Y/n spoke up and Five looks at her confused.

"Would I what?"Five asks

"Would you leave?"Y/n whispered

"Leave you?,no."Five exclaims sitting up straight and Y/n smiles.

"Promise?"

"Promise"

"Number Five!You haven't been excused!"Reginald yelled as Y/n looks worriedly at the door before she breathes out standing up and running after Five.

"Five come back!"Y/n yelled as she opened the gate and she saw Five running away,for a minute he wanted to stop,for a minute he wanted to stay,for a minute he thought maybe what he was doing was wrong,but with a sigh he did what he gotta do.

"You promised!"Are the last words he heard before he jumped.

"You promised!"Y/n yelled as she fell on her knees sobbing as she wished he would appear right there.

"You promised you wouldn't leave!"Y/n sobs clenching her fist as she felt someone hug her and whispered to her ear.

"Its okay Y/n,Five will come back"Vanya whispered brushing her hair.

"He promised"