A.G.-Single(Pt.2/Final Part)

Aidan-Single(Pt.2/Final Part)

Because of high demands,here's part two my loves—a bit shorter than the first tho.

I almost deleted this book in accident omg—

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"Goodmorning what can I get you?"Y/n greeted as a group of teenage girls stood infront of her.

"Hi ms,you're Aidan Gallagher's wife right?"One of them asked and Y/n nodded smiling.

"Can we get a picture?"The other girl asks and Y/n shrugged nodding making the girls cheer as Y/n walks out from behind the counter and took a picture with them.

"Mommy!"Y/n heard as the bell above the coffee shop's door chimes in as the door opens.

"Hi baby!"Y/n greeted as George hugs her as he was then followed by Aidan entering the coffee shop carrying George's backpack.

"Agnes,I'll be going now"Y/n announces and Agnes waves her off with a smile as Y/n took off her apron.

"Oh my—hi George!"The girl's exclaims excitedly on how cute George is who only smiled sweetly at them making the girls look at him in awee.

"Can we take a picture with you three?"The girls asked before the small family go and they nodded as the girls cheered.

~~~

"Okay just be careful..."Aidan guides Y/n and George as they slowly walk with closed eyes since its a surprise.

"Can we open our eyes now?"Y/n asks and Aidan nodded before he realizes that they can't see him.

"Yeah,open your eyes"Aidan says as the mother and son then open their eyes seeing a huge two storey house as Y/n gasps looking at Aidan like she's asking and he just nodded smiling.

"Can I go in?"George exclaims excitedly and Aidan nodded making George squel as he ran towards the door and opened it only to see a fully furnished house.

"When?"Y/n asks and Aidan shruggs

"Here and there,"Aidan says making Y/n laughs as tears of joy pool around her eyes.

"I love you so much"Y/n mutters as she wraps her arms around Aidan's shoulders and he wraps his around her waist.

"I mean,who doesn't?"Aidan sassed and Y/n laughs pulling back as she glances back at the house once again.

"No jokes aside I love you too"Aidan says and Y/n smiles giving him a peck on the lips making him smile

"So...wanna see your house Mrs.Gallagher?"Aidan asks and Y/n nodded excitedly as they then walk inside leaving Y/n in awee at how beautiful it is.

"Mommy I have a huge room!"George exclaims as he rans towards his parents.

~~~

"Stoppp"Y/n laughs as Aidan peppers her face with kisses.

"Wake uppp"Aidan laughs lightly

"No"Y/n shook her head while opening one of her eye.

"If I give you a kiss would you get up?"Aidan asks making Y/n nod excitedly closing her eyes as Aidan leans in to kiss her when their door slams open making the couple jump back from eachother.

"Hey bud"Aidan greeted scratching his neck as George rans up to him as he hugs his leg.

"Dad!,Look at my costume!"George exclaims pulling back as he shows his costume which is The Umbrella Academy uniform.

"Oh,who are you?"Y/n asks sitting up as they look at George intrigued.

"I'm number Five!"George says proudly as he adjusts his mask that is a bit big for him.

"You look great bud,but can you save your mom cause I'm going to kidnap her!"Aidan exclaims before wrapping his arms around Y/n and begins to ran away while Y/n laughs.

"George!,save me!"Y/n yells as Aidan carried her away to the living room.

"I'll save you mommy!"George exclaims as he jumps up and down while running as he pretends to spatial jump.

"I'm gonna defeat you!"George exclaims as he pretends to beat up Aidan by playfully punching him in the legs.

"Noooo"Aidan yells as he drops on the floor dramatically as he lets go of Y/n.

"Thank you so much George!"Y/n thanks George before peppering his cheeks with kisses making the little boy giggle.

"I need a reward mommy,"George smiled cheekily

"Oh what is that?"Y/n asks

"I want pancakes"George mumbles and Y/n laughs softly nodding.

"Sure,since you saved me,I will be making you some pancakes"Y/n says before picking up George who cheers happily.

"Can I have some too?"Aidan asks sitting up and the two shook their head.

"Oh no!,the villain is awake!"Y/n announces before running away with George as they were followed by Aidan.

~~~

"Emmy said they're gonna visit by the way"Aidan reminds Y/n who nodded as she adjusts the necktie of George's costume that he doesn't want to take off.

"Yeah,she's been talking to me how excited she is"Y/n laughs when they suddenly heard a knock on the door.

"I think that's them"Aidan says standing up as George excitedly cheers excited to see his idols.

"Okay calm down hun,"Y/n laughs as she carried George and they walk towards the door where the cast is.

"Y/n!"Emmy exclaims hugging Y/n along with George.

"Hey guys,"Y/n greeted the other when she noticed that one is missing.

"Where's Justin?"Y/n asks and they shrugged as they entered the house and they all hang out at the living room.

"He said he's gonna be late"Tom says

"George why don't you sit next to me" Robert offered scooting a bit to give George a space but the little kid shook his head.

"I don't want to"George says as he hid behind Aidan.

"Why not?"Robert asks as he dramatically pretends to be hurt.

"Because you punched my dad in the face"George says and they laughed as they know George was talking about when Klaus punched Five.

"How about me?"Tom asks opening his arm but George shook his head too.

"No,you threw my dad from the stairs"George shook his head.

"Looks like we're hated here hermano" Robert says patting Tom sadly on the shoulders.

"Okay look whose here!"Y/n announces as she walks in the living room with someone beside her

Turning around George's eyes widen as he saw Justin walk in who greeted everyone.

"Ben!,Ben!,pick me up!"George exclaims running up to Justin who laughed and picks him up as he clings on his side.

"Look at you little Georgie,so which one ofbthe character are you?"Justin asks

"He said he's number Five"Elliot says as he sat beside Emmy who was taking pictures.

"I changed my mind I want to be uncle Ben now"George says leaning his head on Justin's shoulder.

"Ouch bud,why'd you betray me like that?"Aidan gasps as he pretends to be hurt.

"He loves me the most!"Justin cheers as he sway side to side with George.

"I actually love uncle Elliot the most"George says perking his head up and Justin fakes scoffed as he puts George down who only laughed cutely at him before running towards Elliot who hugs him.