F.H.-Valentines Date

Five-Valentines Date

I know most of you guys be single asf so here ya go?drown in this imagines,Happy Valentines!

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"I can't believe why they celebrate valentines day,love is weakness and an evolutionary mistake"Five rants to Diego who was sitting beside him.

"You're literally making a valentine's day card for Y/n"Diego says as he cuts the colored paper that Five told him to do.

"You're on thin fucking ice"Five hissed as he points the glue gun to Diego who just shook his head laughing.

"We're home!"They hear Y/n and the kids come in as Five tried to hide everything but his wife and kids came in the kitchen before he can.

"What are you guys doing?"Y/n asks as she puts the groceries in the counter while the kids hugged their dad and their uncle Diego.

"I'm helping Diego make a valentine's card for Lila"Five say as Diego was about to complain but Five glares at him.

"Really?"Y/n smiles as she arranges the groceries and Five helps her while Diego continued to cut the colored papers.

"Yeah"Diego nodded but Nigel checks the colored papers

"But it says mommy's name!"Nigel says as Five frowns

"What?"Y/n asks as she looks at Five who avoided her eyes as she checks the card and it indeed says her name.

"Awww,Five,I didn't know you can be this sweet"Y/n cooed as she kissed Five in the cheek who blushed at her actions.

~~~

"Hey,how's your meeting?"Five asks as Y/n enters the academy

"I want to stab everyone"Y/n sighs as she hangs her coat

"Well just don't get blood on your dress,we have a dinner reservation at 7"Five says as he fixes his tie

"Wait—are you serious?"Y/n asks as Five nodded

"Really?,but is anyone watching over the kids?"Y/n asks and like in cue Luther,Klaus,Allison,Vanya and probably Ben peaks from the living room.

"Of course!My single pringle sibling in laws!"Y/n laughs as she greeted everyone

"Hey!,that hurt!"Klaus says dramatically

(I GET SIRIUS BLACK VIBES FROM KLAUS)

"Sorry not sorry"Y/n laughs

~~~

"Hey Y/n?"Five calls out as Y/n hummed

"Yeah?"Y/n says as they walk hand in hand under the fairy lights that hung on the trees

"I know we never officialy got married because we were literally stuck in the apocalypse and I don't know how to do this"Five says as he stopped walking and stood infront of Y/n who kept silent.

"Five—"

"And I love you so much so will you marry me?"Five asks as he knelt down on one knee and Y/n gasps as her eyes started to brink with tears.

"YES!"Y/n nodded as tears of joy started to fall and Five smiled as he puts the ring on her finger before Y/n hugs him.

"Oh my gosh,I love you"Y/n mutters

"I love you too"

~~~

"So how's the date?"Allison asks as Y/n enters the living room and Five walks upstairs.

Y/n then shows the her left hand and Allison,Klaus and Vanya's eyes widened at the ring that sat on her finger.

"Oh my god!"Klaus cheers

"Congrats Y/n!"Vanya says as Y/n hugs her and Allison too.

~~~

"I swear Klaus,you better stay away from my wedding gown"Y/n says as Klaus dances around while holding a glass of wine from the catering.

"Yeah,we need this to be perfect"Allison says as she fixes Y/n's hair when someone knocks on the door.

"Please tell me that is not Five again"Vanya whines as she peaks on the door to see Nigel and the twins with Diego behind them.

"Can we see mommy?"Nigel asks as he holds one hand each from his siblings.

"Yeah sure"Vanya says as she opens the door wider and the kids ran up to their mom.

"Wow!"Penelope exclaims as she touches her mom's gown

"Mommy you look like a princess!"Charlotte exclaims

"Do I?,well you two look like my little princesses too!"Y/n cooed as she kissed the twin's cheeks.

"Dad told us to check on you"Nigel says as Y/n laughs before kissing Nigel on the forehead.

"Well tell your dad that Y/n won't run away "Klaus says

"Yeah,she's under our watch"Allison says as the kids giggles

"Five is so nervous he's walking back and forth"Diego says as the adults laugh shaking their head.

"Hey,the bride is needed"Luther peaks from the as Allison then puts Y/n's veil as they started to walk infront of the church.

"Here's the flowers mom"Claire shows up with baskets of flower petals that she gave to Penelope and Charlotte while Nigel holds his parents wedding ring.

Vanya then started to play the violin with the others.

The first one to go in the kids is Penelope and Charlotte who threw flowers around as they waved at the crowd and next is Claire who did the same and the last one is Nigel who holds the wedding rings as he smiled cheekily at everyone.

Next is Lila and Diego,Klaus and Dave,Hazel and Agnes,Allison and Luther,and believe it or not,Ben who Klaus conjured is with Delores.

And lastly is Y/n.

The doors of the church opens as the sunlight shone her like a diamond shining so bright and maybe this is the start.

Of something greater they have never thought they will ever have.

And Five's heart started beating so fast as Y/n started to get closer and closer to where he is standing until it was too late for him to calm down himself as Y/n reaches him and he breathes out.

"You look so beautiful"Five breathes out as Y/n laughed on how nervous he is.

"You're not too bad yourself"Y/n smiled.

"Do you,Five Hargreeves take Y/n L/n to be your lawfully wife?"The priest asks and Five nodded

"I do"

"And you,Y/n L/n,do you take Five Hargreeves to be your lawfully husband?"The priest asks and Y/n nodded.

"I do"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife.You may now kiss the bride"The priest announces as everybody cheered as Five and Y/n leans in.