F.H.-Delores

Five-Delores

Y/n's P.O.V.:

Okay,it was just another day in the Gimble Brother's,kinda boring if you ask,like I'm just standing here wearing the same clothes everyday,sometimes they change it when new clothes come in

But hell do I love my yellow french beret hat.

So its night time now,I'm just chilling here with my besties when I saw a silhoutte walking in the corner.

The boy looked like he's in his 13 years old and I swear my eyebrows would furrowed if I can when he stopped infront of me with this lonely eyes of his.

"Hey Delores"

'Bitch my name is Y/n,'

Who the hell is Delores!?

"This last few days are horrible,I've missed you of course"the boy spoke softly

'I don't even know you'

"No!"he screamed and I see people with guns and they started firing as they hit my bottom half and I fell on the floor.

"Delores!"This boy yelled as he took me and he hid behind a counter with his arms around my waist as I hear him breathe heavily.

'We just met and you're wrapping your arms on my waist already?' I scoffed

'Why you so obssessed with me,boy I wanna know~~~'

Okay I think that's Mariah Carey.

The boy then took a bag and have the audacity to put me in a bag.

'Guys help me!'I yelled for my other mannequin peeps but they stayed still.

'We can't move too Y/n,'

I then sighed as he closed the bag and I jiggled in it,like what the hell is he doing.

"Five are you okay?"I hear someone spoke as I feel the boy step back.

Well atleast now I know his name.

"No,there's nothing any of you can do"

~~~

"Shit.I'm sorry you've been there for too long"Five said as he pulls me out of the bag and sat me on the passenger seat.

'Yeah,you better be sorry cause I'm throwing hands at you if I could'

"No I'm not drunk,I'm working"

'I didn't ask???'

"Yeah its about that eye thing"

'Boy you have some lose screws talking to a mannequin like me'

I just sat there as Five suddenly started yelling like he's having a nightmare and I feel bad that I can't help him.

"Five!"I see this scarily huge man knocking on the windows when I felt someone grabbed my waist and pull me on the back of the van.

I then saw this gorgeous man.

"Can you guys give us some privacy?,we're really hitting it off back here"

'hey I'm sorry but Five is my type'I thought as the man cuddles with me.

"You can't be here!I'm in the middle of something!"Five yelled as he threw a can at the man but it hit me instead.

'This bitch—'

~~~

'I don't think that's a good idea'

I then watch Five as he continued to keep drinking as he wrote on the walls of the library at the same time.

'Go on you dumbass'

"You know,I really miss you"Five mutters as he hugs me and I internally rolls my eyes.

'Someone better get us out of here'

I thought as Five leans his head on mine,completely drunk as books surrounded him along with the bottle of alcohol when two man approaches us and I remember the other guy from the van earlier.

"Is he?"

"Drunk as a skunk"

"You know Delores doesn't like it when I drink she said it made me shirley—"

'He better stop calling me Delores I swear—'

~~~

"Delores I think I have something and its promising"Five says as he wrote equations on the walls.

I just nodded internally not really understanding a thing when Luther suddenly comes in.

I sighed as they started to talk and my eyes widened when Five pulls out a gun under the bed and things happened so fast as Luther grabs my neck and puts me outside the window.

'Oh my,oh my—I'm gonna die.I swear to god this is the second time,I already lost half of my body what the fuck!?'

Fortunately Five spatial jumps and catches me on time as he hugs me and oooh its warm.

Unfortunately Five left me here sitting on his bed as he went god knows where with Luther when I felt myself fell asleep.

~~~

"Okay that is a good sleep"I yawn as I stretch my arms above my head—wait what—.

"Oh my god!"I exclaim as I tried to stand up but I stumbled on the floor and I walked towards the mirror and I saw my (H/l) (h/c) hair and I have my lower vody again.

"And I'm moving!"I exclaim as I stumble on the floor again,not being used to having a body.

"Five what the hell?"I heard Klaus as he entered Five's room and his eyes widened when he saw me.

"Five!"Klaus screamed

And I screamed too when I remembered that I'm only wearing my polka dots shirt and good thing is it reaches my knees.

But instead of Five.

I saw Allison came as her eyes widened and she recognizes me as Five's mannequin.

"I—I'll take care of this"Allison says and I step back.

"Its okay,I'm here to help"

"What's your name?"Allison asks as he slowly steps closer

"Y-Y/n,"

~~~

"Are you okay?"I ask as Five started to open his eyes an I see his eyebrows knitted when he saw me.

"Who are you?"Five glares at me and I laughed

"Its me 'Delores',but my name is Y/n"I introduced myself and he scoffs

"You really think I would believe you?"

"Hmmm,you're not drunk and you're working about the eye thing?"I say quoting him when we were in the van and he glares at me.

"Are you spying on me?"

"I'm the mannequin you kept calling Delores,but my name is Y/n"I said again but he still looked suspicious.

"Oh gosh,just ask Klaus and Allison"I roll my eyes

~~~

"Five I punched Luther!"I screamed as I run towards him but I suddenly stumbled on the floor since I'm still not use to having me able to move my feet.

"Are you okay?"Five immediately spatial jumps on my side as he carried me bridal style and I wrap my arms around his neck as he walks us to the living room.

"I'm still not use to walking,sorry"I mutter and he looks at me softly.

"Its fine,I understand"Five says as he sat me on the sofa and he blinks away and appeared again with a first aid kit in hand.

"Just be careful next time"Five mutters

~~~