F.H.-The Hargreeves Strikes Again

Five-The Hargreeves Strikes Again

You seem to love this family so much—

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"Mommy!Daddy!"Nigel shouts for his parents whose been waiting for him to get out of school as he waves his hand at them while his other hand holds a girl's hand.

"Hi baby!"Y/n greeted as she took Nigel's bag and put it inside the car.

"And who's this lovely lady here?"Y/n asks as she clings one of her arm's on Five's.

"This is Agatha,she's my girlfriend!"Nigel proudly says as he smiles cheekily while Agatha waved at Five and Y/n.

"Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs.Hargreeves"Agatha greeted

Y/n and Five's eyes then widened as they look at eachother.

"Oh uh,nice to meet you too Agatha"Five greeted

"Why don't you invite Agatha to our house?"Y/n asks Nigel to which the boy nodded as he asks his girlfriend.

"I need to ask my mom"Agatha says as Nigel nodded and they ran away towards Agatha's mom.

Five and Y/n then watched as Agatha's mom look like they said yes as Agatha's mom smiled at Five and Y/n and even gave them a wave to which Y/n wave back.

"She said yes"Agatha said as Five was about to open the backseat for the two kids but Nigel opened the door for his so called girlfriend who smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

(I feel so single,like Nigel is 7 years old and I'm 15 but no boyfriend since birth,somebody help—)

"Awww"Y/n says as Five smiled shooking his head before he opens the passenger door for his wife.

~~~

"They're back!"Penelope and Charlotte yelled as Klaus,Diego and Luther sighed in relief since they can't handle the twins anymore and they only behave around their parents.

"Ooooh,who's the young lady?"Klaus whispered at Y/n as Nigel and Agatha played with the twins.

"She's Nigel's girlfriend"Five whispered proudly as Klaus's eyes widen

"Nice one!"

~~~

"Mommy I need help!"Nigel frowns as Y/n then sat beside him.

"About what?"

"I need to write a love letter for Agatha"Nigel says

"Awww"Y/n says as Five laughs before he sat beside Y/n

"Well what do you want to say?"Five asks

"I want to say how pretty she is"Nigel says

"Then write that"Y/n shruggs and Nigel nodded as he started to smile

~~~

"Hi Nigel,Hi Mr. and Mrs. Hargreeves"
Agatha run up to them as her mother drops her off.

"Hi Agatha"Five and Y/n greeted

"The letter"Y/n mouthed at Nigel whose eyes widened as he opened his backpack.

"I wrote a letter for you"Nigel says as he gaves it to Agatha who smiled but immediately frowns

"What's wrong?"Nigel asks

"I don't know how to read"Agatha says as Nigel smiled

"Its okay,I can read it for you"Nigel says as he took the letter and started reading it for Agatha.

"Awww,I feel so single"Y/n says

"I'm literally your husband?"Five says in a duh tone

"Did I stutter?"Y/n says as Five frowns

"Just kidding,I love you"Y/n says kissing Five on the cheek

"I love you too"

~~~

"Mommy!"Nigel calls out as he walks in the living room where everybody was.

"Yes baby?"Y/n asks as she braids Charlotte's hair while Five does the same thing on Penelope's hair.

"Agatha broke up with me!"Nigel pouts as he crosses his arm as he sat beside his uncle Diego.

"What?,why?"Y/n asks

"She said she likes Tedros more"Nigel tears up as Charlotte and Penelope stands up towards their brother.

"Awww,ni ni"The twins say as they hugged their brother.

"Well you're parents are assassin and uncle Diego is a police so he can help your parents get out of it"Klaus suggested

"We won't assassinate a 7 years old boy Klaus!"Y/n exclaims as she looks at Five for support but he shruggs.

"Maybe we can kill just this one time?"Five asks but Y/n scoffed smacking him in the arm

"Five no!"Allison,Y/n and Vanya yelled

While the boys look at eachother.

"Yeah no,"

"You'll get another girlfriend I promise"Diego says