A.G.-Youtube(18)

Aidan-Youtube(18)

This is so short,but I just chose violence today

——————————
Aidan and Y/n being
Virgo and ADHD pals
a compilation
——————————
Five being jealous for
five hundred minutes
lmao,a compilation
——————————
Aidan being jealous
five minutes a
compilation
——————————
Y/n being a badass
for forever▶️ play
—————————-

>>>Loading<<<

"I think it would be a good movement to use the knowledge of our fellow students in order to spread more awareness about this topic—"Y/n added to her and Aidan's presentation,being one of the UN ambassadors.

"And why should we do that—"one of the man in the crowd cuts her off but Y/n wouldn't let that go.

"Excuse you mister I wasn't done talking"Y/n cuts him off making the others eyes widened while Aidan looks at her in aweee.

"Did you just cut me off?"The man scoffed  and Y/n nodded.

"Yeah I did,why are you so being sensitive?"Y/n asks and the man was so red like fumes coming out of his ears.

"Okay,I think we should continue this meeting next time.Y/n,Aidan thank you for today"One of the people say and Y/n sighs closing her folders and Aidan did the same interwining his hands with hers.

"Lets go love,"Aidan says as he starts to pull Y/n out of the room but the man just have to speak again.

"You're just a child you should respect your elders"The man spoke up and Y/n turns around and with a smiled she spoke up.

"I would if you deserve it"Y/n smiles

"Look if you just chose us because we're young and you can 'control' us and we would follow your orders,then maybe you should hire a follower"Aidan added before Y/n pulls him away out of the room and with the door shut close they let out a breath they didn't know they're holding.

"Holy shit,"Y/n mutters

"You're amazing!"Aidan exclaims and they both laughed.

~~~

"Woah woah!,you don't have to grab her harshly!"Y/n says tugging the woman to her side when one of the guards harshly grabs her when the woman tried call out for Y/n.

"Ma'am please—"

"No need to touch her"Aidan says before grabbing the man's hand when he tried to grab Y/n too.

~~~

"Y/n what's your body count?"One of the boys come forward to asks.

"I think that's inappropriate to ask,"Aidan answered but Y/n just smiled.

"I bet its a hundred"the boy's friend added and the fans boo them while some of the guards was about to take them out when Y/n spoke up.

"I mean,if you count the hundred times me and Aidan did it that still counts right?"Y/n shruggs before looking at Aidan who was blushing madly while the fans cheered.