Aidan-Drunk

Aidan-Drunk

1/2 of my surprises!,I hope you enjoy this though I don't think I did justice to this story :(

btw Y/n and Aidan are 18 for the sake of the story

Third Person's P.O.V.:

Y/n is usually surrounded by alot of people during parties because of her loving personality and high status in the industry but for the first time in forever she sat quietly in the corner as everyone danced in the middle,its the season 3 premiere after party and she's just happy to be there when she suddenly felt someone sat on the chair beside hers making her look up only to see Aidan whose cheeks are flushed red with his doe eyes looking at her.

"Hey Y/n,congrats to us!,we finally finished this stressful season"Aidan says as he leans his forehead on the edge of the table infront of them.

"Yeah,congrats to us..."Y/n says weirded out since Aidan don't usually talk to her,he would answer with minimal words when she try to start conversation with him,but now he's the one who started out the conversation,which she don't mind,she's been crushing on him since season one which is two years ago.

"So who would you vote for the elections?"Aidan spoke up once again making Y/n's eyebrows furrow

"What?''Y/n asked chuckling softly as she now noticed that Aidan is undeniably drunk

"You know my vision is spinning but I can't find my glasses"Aidan says like he didn't just asked her who she would vote for the election.

"And I really hate it when they play the usic too loud,like I love music--I make music,I just don't like it when its too loud,like I like peace"Aidan continues to rant running his hand through his hair.

"Ummm are you okay?,you're very talkative right now which is unusual,usually you don't talk to me"Y/n says as Aidan looks at her.

"I'm sorry,I do want to talk to you but anxiety kicks in and you just make me nervous"Aidan says truthfully as Y/n smiled

"Well maybe your anxiety have a crush on me that's why I make him nervous"Y/n joked as Aidan laughs softly nodding as he fiddles with his hands

"Well next time just feel free to talk to me whenever"Y/n added as she notice him being quiet once again.

"I just don't wanna be annoying"Aidan mumbles

"You're not!"Y/n exclaims as Aidan looks up to her

"You're not,you're actually very entertaining to talk to,we should do this other time again"Y/n added as Aidan smiled

"Really?"Aidan asked and Y/n nodded

"You know you look pretty tonight"Aidan blurted out as Y/n blushed

"Oh,thanks"Y/n mumbles

"I got my paycheck yesterday,can I treat you tomorrow?,a cup of coffee perhaps?"Aidan asked as Y/n smiled genuinely before sighing

"I think you're really drunk Aidan,why don't you ask me again tomorrow when you're sober huh?"Y/n says as she sees Justin motioning for her that the cab is there and they're leaving.

"Yeah sure I will--"Aidan says proudly as Y/n laughs

"Sure if you even rememeber this"Y/n says as she helps aidan stand up straight with his wobbly feet.

"Love I said I'm dizzy,not that I have an amnesia"Aidan says as they started to walk towards the cab,Justin in the passsenger seat beside the driver while Y/n and aidan are in the backseat.

"If you say so"Y/n nodded

"You know what,my email is aidangallagher@gmail.com"Aidan says out of nowhere,thankfully there's a divider between the front seats and the backseats hence they heard nothing.

"Oh my gosh you're really drunk"Y/n chuckles

"Then my password is 07161977 in it"Aidan added

"Please don't tell me you just walk around telling people that that!,that's private information"Y/n scolded him but he kept on talking

"Its okay you wont guess the first half because its not easy to guess"Aidan smiles to himself proudly

"oh yeah?,is it aidanryan?"Y/n asked sarcastically and Aidan's eyes widened as he looks at her.

"Oh please"Aidan whined as Y/n laughs confirming she's right

"Can you please remind me to change my password tomorrow?"Aidan asked and Y/n nodded enjoying this side of aidan.

And after a few minutes of Aidan ranting how he always lose his earphones and how he always need to buy a new one,his house finally came to view with his mom waiting just right outside.

The cab stopped,Justin walking out before opening the backseat door to let Aidan get out with Y/n guiding him.

"Thanks Y/n and Justin,I'll take it from here"Mrs Gallagher says as Y/n and Justin just smiled as Aidan waved cheekily at them.

Right after that Y/n went straight home where she lay on her bed staring at the empty ceiling and she knows he's drunk but drunk words are sober thoughts right?,she just hope he wouldn't go back to no talking when he's sober the next day.

~~~

The next day Y/n is woken up by her alarm as she then turns it off before checking messages she have received through out the night and early morning when she scrolled pass a name she didn't expect to see.

Aidan:So how about that coffee?

Y/n smiled as she typed her reply

Y/n:Sure and how about you change your passwords after?

—-

Btw how cool is this😭