F.H.-Hate(d) You

Five-Hate(d) You

Short one since I'm just taking a break from stupid online class.

Enjoy!

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"All of you will be partnered into two to practice the dance you were taught yesterday"Pogo announces as the children frowns.

"Luther and Allison"Grace announces as Luther and Allison smiled as eachother before standing infront of one another.

"Diego and Vanya"Grace announces as Diego and Vanya silently stood infront of eachother.

"Klaus and Ben"Klaus then smiled widely wrapping an arm around Ben's shoulder who sighed knowing that he would probably have an aching feet after this.

"Five and Y/n"Grace announces as Y/n and Five rolled their eyes knowing they're partnered so they would be "close".

"Try not to mess this up loser"Y/n says as she stood infront of Five

"Says the one who stepped on my foot for five times yesterday"Five retorted as Y/n pats his back

"I did that on purpose"Y/n smiled as Five glares at her

"On your places"Pogo says as he fixes the player

Y/n then rolls her eyes as she puts her left hand on Five's shoulder while Five interwines his left hand to her right hand before he placed his right hand on her waist as Y/n looks away as she breathes out.

"Oww"Five hisses as Y/n accidentally stomps on his foot while Y/n cringed.

"Sorry"Y/n breathes out

"Yeah watch it,dumbass"Five mutters

"You know I don't really know why you hate me so much"Y/n says as Five twirls her around.

"Nah,I don't hate you,I'd rather love you really"Five whispers as Y/n looks away

"You're blushing"Five smirks as Y/n glares at him

"No I'm not"Y/n blurts out as Klaus laughs whose standing beside them.

"Yes you are"Klaus says as Ben twirls him

"Dumbass"Y/n says pushing Five away as she walks away to her room.

"And Diego,don't do anything stupid"Five reminds Diego who didn't listen to him and instead walk away with Lila.

"So where are we going?"Y/n asks looking around but Five tugs on her arm.

"Wait,"Five says as Y/n raised an eyebrow

"do you wanna dance?"Five asks motioning to the people who are spow dancing.

Smiling lightly Y/n nodded taking Five's hand as he leads her in the middle where he placed a hand on her waist and interwines the other as the moment brings him back to certain memories.

"You still know how to dance?"Y/n teases as Five nodded smiling

"Of course,even if I had the worst partner"Five says as Y/n scoffed

"Yeah,you're the worst partner,even left me honestly"Y/n says talking about Five's act of running away and going to the future.

"Y/n!?"

"Ben!?"

"Vanya!?"

"Dad!"

Five ran around until he reaches the academy as he was filled with dread as he walks pass his siblings one by one and even if he didn't want to,he reaches her dead body laying on the ground

"Y/n?"Five whispered kneeling beside her body as he hugs her as he started crying on her shoulders in hopes that his cries would wake her up.

"Yeah,I'm sorry"Five whispered looking down but Y/n lifts his chin up.

"Its fine,you came back anyway"Y/n smiles

"So who became your new partner?"Five asks

"Mom"Y/n smiled

"Is that a bad thing?"Five asks

"Well she can't get hurt everytime I stepped on her foot so I think that's a good thing"Y/n shrugged as Five twirls her around.

"Y/n—"

"There they are"Y/n breathes out as Five looks up to where she's looking and they saw suspicious men entering a room.

"Lets go"Five says

"You know I think,I don't hate you"Five breathes out as he stand beside Y/n while watching Luther and Diego have a hand to hand combat while Reginald watches them.

"Really?,its not obvious enough"Y/n says referring to their hourly arguments.

"Its just I'm jealous,I actually like you"
Five mutters as Y/n gasps making him look up to his disappointment that she wasn't listening at all and just gasps as Luther cuts Diego with his own knife.

"Hey Y/n?!"Five calls out as he punches one of the swedes and Y/n is clinging on the other swedes's back trying to chokehold him.

"What!?I'm a little busy here Five!"Y/n says as she groaned when she was slammed in the wall when the swede tries to get her off his back.

"Wanna be my girlfriend?"Five asks looking at her while the swede stands up behind him as Y/n looks at him like he's crazy,maybe he is.

"What!?"Y/n exclaims

"I.Said.Wanna.Be.My.Girlfriend!?"Five asks punching the swede every word

"Are you serious?"Y/n asks as she fell of the swedes's back.

"Yeah!"Five says as the swede grabs him before throwing him on a wall.

"Five!"Y/n exclaims

"So how's the mission?"Y/n asks as Five walks in along with the other's since she's sick and can't join them.

"Shouldn't you be in bed?,you're sick!"Five reminded her as if it wasn't obvious shown her pale face and sweating self.

"Shouldn't you go to mom and get that fix?"Y/n retorted pointing to a cut on his arm that Y/n noticed when the others didn't.

"Five!"Y/n calls out as she,Diego and Lila walks out of the building as Reginald's car drove away.

Turning around Five was taken back as Y/n wraps her arms around his shoulders before pulling him in for a kiss.

"So I guess that's a yes?"Five asks breathing out as Y/n pulls back.

>><<

I tried a new way to write an imagine,placing some flashbacks y'know