F.H.-Catching up with the Hargreeves

Five-Catching up with the Hargreeves

Requested<3

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"Dad how do people make babies?"Nigel asks as everyone sighs.

"How many times did they ask this question?"Vanya asks and everyone shrugged.

"I can't even count it"Allison sighs

"Just tell them a damn thing,they're never gonna shut up about it"Y/n whispered to Five

"Well uhhh,when two people love eachother they do some things"Diego says shrugging

"What things?"Nigel asks

"Like uhhh,there's an outlet and the man is the plug and when you plug it in it will make electricty and..."Five tries to explain but Nigel still look confused.

"When a man knock up the woman and then she's pregnant"Klaus says as everyone's eyes widened at him but Nigel shruggs and walks away.

"I don't want to talk about this,I can't understand"Nigel says making the adults sigh in relief

~~~

"Why is it so quiet?"Five asks looking up from the phone that Klaus showed him as he's been watching tiktok's for 2 hours.

"Shit"Five mutters as he stand up and started looking around for the kids.

"Quiet is not good"

"Nigel?,Penelope?,Charlotte?"Five calls out as he opened the kid's room but its empty.

"Dad is not playing hide and seek!"Five calls out as he opened the kitchen cabinets to see the three kids sitting there.

"Did we won?"Charlotte asks and Five nodded

"Yeah!,you won!"Five says

"We've been hiding for a long time,but I don't know how to read the time"Penelope says

"We're hungry"Nigel added as Five nodded

"Why don't we get mcdonalds huh?,just don't tell this to your mother"Five says nervously as the kids cheered

~~~

"Nigel put the knife down"Luther says as they watch over the kids while Five and Y/n is out.

"But I wanna be like uncle Diego"Nigel says playing with the knives.

"Hell yeah you'll be like me!"Diego highfives Nigel

"Nigel no—"Luther says as he tried to take the knife from Nigel's hand but Nigel ran away passing by Allison and Klaus.

"What are you holding?"Klaus asks

"A knife!"Nigel answered

"No!"Allison yelled

~~~

"Oh my gosh—"Y/n jumps as she wraps herself in a towel and she saw the twins reflection in the mirror.

"Hi mommy"The twins greeted in unison

"Hi!,what are you two doing here?"Y/n asks as she dries her hair.

"We miss you mommy"The twins answered

"That's so sweet,but can you give mommy privacy?"Y/n smiles kissing their forehead and twins pout.

"But we miss you"

~~~

"This is nice"Five mutters as Y/n snuggled onto him as they enjoy the silence and eachother's company when they heard a knock on the door.

"Mommy can I sleep here?"Nigel asks standing by the door while holding his teddy bear that Ben gave him.

"Oh okay"Y/n says as Nigel walks up to them and climbs the bed to lat between Five and Y/n.

"Is everything okay?"Five asks brushing his hair.

"I had a bad dream"Nigel mutters

"Well we're here now okay?Go to sleep"Y/n mutters as she kissed Nigel's forehead.

"Mommy can we sleep here too?"The twins asked in unison as they opened the door

"Yeah sure!"Y/n smiles as the twins smiled widely before climbing the bed.

"Why aren't you asking me if you can?"Five asks confused

"Because you only follow mommy's orders,so if she said yes,then you'll probably say yes too"The twins explained as Y/n laughs while Five scoffs playfully.

~~~

"Mommy!"The twins call out as they entered the kitchen where Five and Y/n is cooking.

"Yes hun?Is there a problem"Y/n asks leaning down to reach their height.

"Nothing.We just want to tell you that you're pretty"The twins said in unison

"You two are so sweet!"Y/n smiles kissing their forehead making them cheer as they then wave goodbye.

After the twins left Nigel then came running in the kitchen with a flower in hand.

"Mommy this is for you!"Nigel smiled sweetly as Y/n took it.

"Aww,thank you!"Y/n smiles as Nigel smiled cheekily before running away.

"Your kids are being extra sweet today"Y/n says as she puts the flower on a vase.

"Yeah?,like me?"Five says giving Y/n as peck on the lips

"Oh shut up"Y/n laughs lightly

"No fucking way"Y/n mutters as she looks at the living room's floor.

"What?"Five asks as he enters the room and his eyes caught the floor and he sighs as they look at the white rug now covered with spilled paint.

"Sorry mommy and daddy!"