F.H.-Childhood(Pt.2)

Five-Childhood(Pt.2)

My wattpad almost got deleted—

so I'm writing a Stranger things crossover,any suggestion?

Third Person's P.O.V.:

Do you really think the story would end by six years old?Hell nah.Here's part two—

>>>Ages ranging from 6-10<<<

"What are you two doing?"A six years old Five asks as he enters Vanya's room to see her and Y/n cutting papers and other stuff.

"We're making crowns"Vanya answered as she finishes hers and puts it on.

Five's ears the perks up as he sat down beside them as he watches them design the crowns as he remembered a book that  Grace read to them.

"I can be the prince"Five suggested as Y/n puts on her crown.

"Oh I don't need a prince"Y/n says as Five pouts

"But I want you to be my princess"Five mumbles

"She's a queen"Vanya says

"And you are too!"Y/n cheers clapping her hands

"You can be my king"Y/n says as she gets another crown and placed it on the top of Five's head to which the boy smiled.

~~~

"But I don't want to hurt number Five"Y/n mutters under her breath as she looks up to Reginald who stood a coupl of feet away from her.

"Do as I say Number Eight"Reginald firmly says

"Its okay,I trust you"Five spoke up as Y/n sighed nodding as she uses her powers to fight Five when she suddenly loses control that ended up with him having a gash on his arm.

"Five!—I'm sorry!"Y/n exclaims

~~~

"I heard a rumor that you think you're just normal"

"I heard a rumor that you think Y/n is normal"

~~~

"But I'm her bestfriend!"a eight years old Five reasons when Diego tried to partner up with Y/n during playtime.

"I'm her bestfriend too!"Diego reasons while Y/n looks at them like they're both a dumbass.

"Can't you both be my bestfriend?"Y/n mumbles and they look at her with eyebrows raised like she asked a dumb question.

"No!"The two reasons before they started listing out reasons why the other is Y/n's bestfriend.

While they were bickering tho Y/n looks around seeing Ben playing with blocks in the corner which caught Y/n's attention as her eyes twinkled and she ran away from the two idiots who are still fighting.

"Can we play?"Y/n asks tilting her head a bit to which caught Ben's attention who nodded and Y/n smiled before sitting down beside him.

Noticing that Y/n wasn't beside them anymore,Diego and Five looks around to see her playing with Ben instead.

~~~

"Y/n!Y/n wake up!"The nine years old Five shook his bestfriend awake as he excitedly waits for her to wake up.

But instead Y/n groagily opens her eyes and look at that clock that reads 1AM before laying back her head down and closing her eyes again.

"Oh come on!Wake up!"Fove whispered yelled consistently as Y/n sighed in defeat before opening her eyes while glaring at Five.

"What is it?"Y/n whispered but Five just motions for to follow him.

Letting out another sigh she threw her blanket off her as she climbs down her bed almost stumbling down if it wasn't for Five who grabbed her arm.

"Lets go,I need to show you something"Five whispered as they started to make their way to the rooftop as they try to avoid the creaking floor boards that they have memorized through the years.

Opening the latch of the door they were met with the cold air of the night as they take in the fresh air.

"Ooooh,food"Y/n cheers as she saw a picnic set prepared as she immediately sat down and checking out the foods.

"Did you just wake me up for this?"Y/n asks as Five shook his head no as he stands infront of her.

"No,but watch this"Five says as he closes his hands into a fist and a colored blue mist appears and the next thing Y/n knows Five was on the other side of the rooftop.

"Woah!That's amazing!"Y/n exclaims clapping her hand and Five smiles cheekily as he spatial jumps again and again until he was exhausted and he sat down beside his bestfriend.

"But you have different powers from Luther?"Y/n asks

"We're twins,but not the same person"Five reasons and Y/n shruggs

"Me and Vanya were really just normal eh?"Y/n asks sadly and Five frowns

"So what?,you're still special for me"Five says making Y/n smile at him as they enjoyed the sandwiches he made.