F.H-*Gasp* "A child" (Part 1)

Five-*Gasp* "A child!"(Part 1)

(So I saw this meme(?)about what will the Hargreeves do if they saw a child crying in public and I decided to make an imagine)

(You're 16!)

Where Y/n got seperated from Five and found a boy and the boy found a mother in her.

Third Person's P.O.V.:

Luther carried Vanya and the Hargreeves' held eachother's hands as a blue mist covers them and then BAM!

Y/n stands up and brushed her uniform as she laughed at herself.

"We survived!"she cheered but to her realization,she's the only one there.

"Five!?,Klaus!?,Vanya!?"she screamed as she looked around

"Diego!?,Allison!?,Luther!?"she ran around the empty road as the rain started to pour

It was already night so she felt so scared and cold.

"Five!?"she screamed again

The rain pours so hard she can't even know if its her tears or rain that's on her face.

"Five!?"she cried hugging herself

She jumped when somebody tugs on her arm,she looked down to see a child,a boy in particular.

Y/n wipes her tears,"H-hey,are you lost?"she asked the child but the boy just shrugged

Y/n just sighed before picking up the boy and started to walk around the street trying to find a place to stay.

She finally found a bakery with a front roof where they can stay,so she sat there with the boy in her arms.

They sat there not knowing what to say when a thunder came making the boy flinch and eventually crying.

"Hey hey,don't cry.You don't like thunderstorms?,"Y/n asked pulling the boy closer to her.

The boy nodded wrapping his small pale hands on Y/n's.

"Just focus on me okay?,"Y/n asked calming the boy

The boy nodded,"you're a good boy,what's your name?,"Y/n asked

"Nigel,"the boy whispered

"That's a cute name,well I'm Y/n,"Y/n introduced herself

"Y/n,"Nigel mumbled,Y/n then nodded

"Yeah,that's my name,"Y/n smiled

"Y/n,"Nigel then started to play with Y/n's cheek while whispering her name like he's trying to remember it.

"So how old are you?,"

Nigel raised his hands showing four fingers.

Y/n then smiled,"Well I'm going to take care of you Nigel"

Nigel then smiled before laying his head on the crook of her neck.

"You kinda looked like Five—"Y/n looks down to Nigel to see him asleep

Y/n smiled founding comfort in a child and eventually she fell asleep.

"Ms?,wake up!"

Y/n groaned opening her eyes to see an old woman that looks like on her late 50's.

"Are you to lost?,"the old woman spoke so softly

"Uhhh—"Y/n looked down to Nigel before thinking of a believable reason why they're there.

"My uncle kicked us out of the house,our parents are already dead...So we don't have anywhere to go"Y/n explained standing up,Nigel clinging on her.