Aidan-Wattpad(Deleted Scene)

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"It was an accident!"

(Bob ross voice:Happy accidents)

"So fans said that you found out about fanfics in wattpad"the host asks and the cast nodded while some just wanted the floor to eat them.

"Justin I wrote a fanfic for you!"One of the girls in the crowd yelled as the others laughed agreeing that they wrote some too.

"Yeah apparently fans are very creative"Robert says while David grimaced besides him.

"They wrote a smut about Robert and David"Tom says as the shippers went wild on the crowd.

"Who even introduced wattpadbto you guys?"The host asked and everyone pointed at Y/n who sinked in her seat.

"So we found out that Y/n wrote fanfics before she was part of the cast"Emmy says anf the fans went wild asking for Y/n's acc.

"Oh I follow her—its (@username)"David says while Y/n panics not wanting people to find out it was her.

"So what is the weirdest thing you've seen?"The host asked pointing at Aidan to be first.

"Stories with Five and CN having a child—its weird cause I dont have a child but it kinda comforts me in a way that people see Y/n and I starting a family"Aidan explains while Y/n blushes and their shippers went wild in the crowd.

"Mine is just straight up smut about me and Robert"David complains as he is permanently traumatized by wattpad.

"Well I warned you guys!"Y/n laughs

"Wait so Y/n knows about smuts?"The host asked and she turns red as she kinds exposed herself.

"Y/n is a cultured wattpader!"one of the audienced yelled as most of the wattpader cheers

——

Its five and I decided to publish this before I go to sleep cause you guys seem to like my last update