F.H./A.G.-Time Travel

Five/Aidan-Time Travel

I just thought of this,like out of the blue so here you go—and no part two sorry.

•Five:

(They're 15,all of them)

"Holy shit!"Diego exclaims as a blue portal opens up at the sky.

"What the hell is that?"Y/n asks as he ran out of the house along with Klaus and Sir.Reginald.

"I don't know!"Diego yelled as they were followed by Luther and Allison as the portal gets bigger and with a zap it disappeared but it was replaced by a kid dropping on the floor.

"What year is it?"The kid asks

"2002!"Klaus spoke up

"Who are you!?"Sir.Reginald asks as the kid stands up with a huge smile on his face as he looks at all of them before his eyes landed on Y/n.

"Mom!?"The kid exclaims making Y/n's eyes widen.

"Mom!?"The academy exclaims

"Mom!?,with who!?"Y/n asks and like on cue Five spatial jumps out of the house.

"Dad?"The kid asks and everyone's eyes widened like it would popped of their heads.

"With Five?,oh fuck no!"Y/n exclaims before glaring at Five who glared back at her.

>>>A few years later<<<

"I still can't fucking believe I married you"Y/n says as she sat on the red wagon Five is pulling.

"Well you're in the apocalypse,you don't have much choice"Five says as he continues to walk pulling Y/n.

"In all honesty,I would still choose you"Y/n spoke up looking around at the her surrounding.

"I would choose you too"Five chimes looking back at her smiling before he continues to pull the wagon.

"I mean,who wouldn't?"Y/n says smiling and Five playfully glares at her.

•Aidan:

With a knock on the door,Y/n sat up as she opens the door thinking its her parents knocking on her door but when she opens the door it was a teenage girl.

"Who the hell are you!?"Y/n yelled backing away as the girl walks up to her.

"Mom?"The girl asks and Y/n's eyes widened

"Mom!?"Y/n exclaims but the girl's attention was taken by the posters on Y/n's wall.

"Why is dad in that poster?"The kid asks pointing at the The Umbrella Academy poster of the young cast.

"Who is it?"Y/n asks pointing at the poster but the kid shook her head.

"I can't tell you"

>>>A few years later<<<

"Shit!"Y/n exclaims as someone bumps onto her making her drop her drink.

"I'm so sorry!"The boy exclaims making Y/n look up.

"I-its fine"Y/n says brushing the dirt off her clothes as she realizes she just bumps onto Aidan Gallagher,her past celebrity crush.

"Can I buy you another drink?"Aidan asks and Y/n nodded.

"Yeah,sure.That would be appreciated"