A.G.-Abused

Aidan-Abused

I can't choose—

I can't choose—

TW:Mention of abusive relationship,if you're not comfortable reading this,please don't.Mental health first!

Where Y/n came from a abusive relationship and Aidan tries to show her how healthy relationship works.

Third Person's P.O.V.:

Y/n enters the kitchen and her eyes widen when she saw Aidan collecting the dishes and placing them in the sink to wash them.

"Oh my gosh,I'm sorry I forgot to clean the dishes,I got caught up with work"Y/n says even if she knows Aidan won't be angry.

"Its fine"Aidan smiles as he raise his hand to ran his hand through his hair but the action made Y/n flinch and even if its subtle,it doesn't go unnoticed.

"Hey its fine,I'm not mad okay?I understand"Aidan convinces Y/n who smiled as he kisses her forehead before he starts doing the dishes.

"You have scenes to film tomorrow right?"Aidan asks and Y/n nodded

"Yep"Y/n answered when a phone dings

"Oh,is that my phone?"Aidan asks and Y/n checks his phone that sat on the kitchen counter.

"Yes,you got a message"Y/n says

"Oh can you check who is it?"Aidan asks and Y/n's eyebrows furrowed

"You...want me to check your phone?"Y/n asks unsure and Aidan nodded

"Yes please,so who is it?"Aidan asks and Y/n hesistately opens it and sees that its Robert.

"Oh its Robert,he asked if we want to get dinner with the cast"Y/n says smiling widely and Aidan laughs at her excitement.

"Tell him we'll go"Aidan says and Y/n immediately replied to Robert

~~~

"So what do you want to eat?"Aidan asks as him and Y/n sat beside eachother with the cast.

"I don't know,what should I get?"Y/n asks and Aidan's heart broke as he realizes that (Y/ex/bf) never really let Y/n make her own decisions to make her feel like she needs him.

"Look love,I need you to choose for yourself"Aidan spoke softly as he took her hand in his.

"I'm here to love you and not control you okay?Controlling and loving you is not the same thing"Aidan added as Y/n nodded softly as she bit her lip and looks at the menu when she saw (f/f).

"I want (f/f)"Y/n says and Aidan smiled nodding.

"Then (f/f) is it"Aidan says

And unbeknowst to them,the cast subtly watch the two with a soft smile.

~~~

"And ACTION!"The director says as Y/n and Aidan are in place and was about to get attacked by the Swedes.

Y/n's character punches one of the swedes,but he picks up a candle holder that Y/n is suppose to slap out of his hand for this scene.

But the swede raise the candle holder above their head making Y/n flinch covering her head with her arms and she breaks in character.

"Ah shit!I wasn't supposed to flinch"Y/n says

"I'm sorry!"Y/n says and the director said that its fine.

"Its fine,lets just retake"The director says and Y/n nodded

"Hey,hey.Its okay,they won't hit you,just block the attack like we practiced okay?"Aidan asks rubbing her arm and Y/n nodded.

"Okay"

~~~

"Y/n!"A fan climbs the barricade but stayed a few feet away from Y/n as he doesn't want to make his idol feel threatened.

"Hey!"One of the guards say as they tried to pull the boy out of there and Y/n winces on how hard their grip on him is.

"Please be gentle with him!"Y/n says as they pull him out of there but not before the boy waved happily at Y/n who wave lightly at him.

"You okay?"Aidan asks and Y/n nodded as they continued to walk towards the stage.

Y/n then waves and smiled at the fans as she sat between Aidan and Tom in the convention as the fans keep screaming making Y/n cover her ears.

"Okay,lets all calm down!"The host says as the fans calmed down and Y/n uncovers her ears and sigh in relief.

~~~

"Aidan?"Y/n whispered as she taps Aidan's back which is facing her.

"Hmmm?"Aidan asks as he faces Y/n

"Can you hug me?"Y/n whispered making Aidan chuckle softly as he nodded and he wraps his arms around Y/n and rested his head on top of hers.

Single asf~~~
I feel single asf~~~
Yeah~~~