Five-Last Hurrah

Five-Last Hurrah

2/2 of my surprise

Enjoy!—Happy New Year too cause I was supposed to post this yesterday

Do me a favor?,spam the shit out of this chapter will ya?

Third Person's P.O.V.:

Y/n stares at each picture in the wall one by one,trying to remember each moment that they portray and she can't help but sigh happily staring at them.

Her eyes then landed at the first picture which is Klaus and Dave's wedding day.

***Flashback***

Dave was pretty nervous as one by one his in laws walk the aisle.

First to walk are Charlotte and Penelope while right behind them is Claire as the three of them threw red rose petals on the ground,but Charlotte got an idea as she grabbed a handful of petals before throwing it to Penelope who lets out a small gasped before doing the same thing Charlotte did--and before this could go any further Claire held each of their shoulder as she guides them to continue walking.

The ceremony continues as soon Nigel and Stuart walked side y side bearing the ring that will bind their uncle Klaus and Uncle Dave which they happily did as they even smiled at the people sitting as they swoon at their cute cheeky smiles.

First walk of Klaus' siblings was Luther and no he's not alone as Delores hangs between his arms since Five insisted that Delores needs a date and since Luther is alone he can take her.Second was Diego and Lila who surprisingly wasn't trying to kill one another right now for the sake of Klaus' wedding to go right,though everyone knows they love eachother.

next was Allison who walked alone with a wide smile plastered on her face then came Y/n and Five who walked side by side where they both have a smile like they just won a billion dollars then right behind them was Ben,of course no one can see him unless you count Nigel who smiled at him and gave him a wave,as people thought Nigel is waving at his parents,then lastly but not the least Vanya came and unlike her sister and sister in law she walks by wearing a suit.

Then he came.

Klaus walks in wearing the dress he chose since its ruffles make him feel like a princess and he does look one as he walk down the aisle and at the same time all nervousness and doubt walks out of Dave's body as he smiles just as Klaus reached him.

***end of flashback***

Y/n smiles as she then remembers how happy everyone is that day and how Lila caught the boquet because she can't help but catch it out of reflex.

Y/n then looked at another picture frame and its the day the twins found out about their powers.

***flashback***

"Mommy,other than seeing dead people do you think I have other powers too?"Nigel asked pausing from playing with his toy cars while Stuart paused from coloring to listen on what his mother will say,then Y/n smiled placing her palm against Nigel's cheeks.

"Maybe too much cuteness are your powers"Y/n smiled before peppering his cheeks with kisses making the little boy laugh.

"Does me having no powers make me less special?"Stuart asked making Y/n look at him with shocked eyes.

"Of course not darling,you're just as special as everyone is in this family"Y/n smiled softly as Stuart smiled

"and I think you and Nigel have the same powers of being too cute"Y/n added as she wrapped them around her arms before peppering them with kisses making the two boys laughed as her kisses tickled them.