A.G.-Jealous

Aidan-Jealous

Requested<3(MikaEspayos2 😘)

Third Person's P.O.V.:

It was never meant to be a secret,but they needed privacy,they needed peace over the loud outspoken life they have,so they both decided to keep it a secret.

A blaring sound was heard on set indicating that they're filming as Y/n peaks around the corners to see if anyone is near or is everyone on set.

"Psst!"Y/n jumps as she heard someone behind her making her freak out as she smack the person in the head.

"Ouch!"Aidan hissed as he rubs his forehead

"Sorry!"Y/n exclaims laughing

"Stop sneaking on me!"Y/n added as Aidan laughs

"Is anyone around?"Aidan asks as he looks around making Y/n shook her head.

"No,everyone's on set"

"Good,then I can hug you"Aidan smiles as he wraps his arms around her.

"I miss you"Y/n mutters as she wraps her arms around him,loving the warmth he gives"

"You literally see me everyday"Aidan reasons

"Yeah,but I can't hug you like this"Y/n whines as she squeezes Aidan

"Y/n?!"someone called out making them pull back in a hurry as they walk out of behind the wall.

"Yeah?"Y/n asks panicking inside as Aidan stood beside her

"Where have you been?,we need you on set!"TJ exclaims as she looks back and forth between Aidan and Y/n making their heart beat so fast.

"What are you two doing behind that wall anyway?"TJ asks suspiciously

"Uhhh,there was a stray cat!"Y/n exclaims

"Really?,can I see?"TJ asks as she was about to walk on that empty space,but Y/n tugs on her arms,wrapping her arm on TJ's in the process.

"We should be on set,bye Aidan!"Y/n waves goodbye on Aidan as she pulls TJ besides her.

Aidan the sent her a flying kiss as Y/n's eyes widened motioning at TJ,but Aidan just laughed.

"Stray cat huh?"Aidan jumps as someone spoke behind him.

"Justin!,what are you doing here?"Aidan asks

"I'm looking for the stray cat,too bad I didn't see it!"Justin smiled as Aidan blushed

"I won't tell,but no promises!"Justin laughs as he walks away

~~~

"Then there's this guy and he said that he's been seeing you for two months!,you didn't even go in that place!"Aidan rants as he tells Y/n about what happened on the restaurant he and his family went last night.

"Hi Y/n,"a staff waved at her as they pass by the set.

"Aidan,he's just looking for attention okay?"Y/n explains as she sat beside Aidan on the director's chair that was set up for them infront of the set.

"Still,"Aidan reasons as he looks away

"Awww,you're so cute"Y/n cooed as she placed her hands on Aidan's cheeks making him face her.

"I.Love.You."Y/n mutters as she kissed Aidan after every word.

Aidan's eyes then widened at what she did,"Y/n—"

Y/n eyebrows then furrowed as she saw Aidan's panicked eyes as she realizes where they are.

Looking around she saw everyone looking at them in shock.

"I can explain"Y/n breathes out as they waited for her to speak

"Okay,I can't"