A.G.-Prank on Set!(Pt.2)

Aidan-Prank on Set!(Pt.2)

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"Hi guys!"Aidan greeted as he sat on ome of the directors chair with his name in it while the others sat behind him on their own chairs.

"So as all of you know,Y/n pranked the whole cast last time that she's quitting and today we're getting revenge"Aidan smiled mischieviously

"We're going to make her cry"David says slamming his right on his left palm

"She's asleep!"Elliot announces,sitting beside the cast.

"With the help of our director!,we fixed the set to look like the academy instead of just a set"Tom explains as Aidan shows the academy on his camera.

"So lets go!"Justin exclaims as the crew gets out to have a lunch,far away from the set while the director watches through the secret camera.

~~~

"On your places!"Robert whispered yelled as everybody hid the remaining set equipments.

Robert sat on the couch beside David while Tom walks out of the living room while Elliot sat beside Emmy on the counter with Five.

"Guys!,aren't we filming yet?"Y/n asks as she walks down the stairs to not see a single camera or filming equipment.

"Oh hi Eight!"Emmy asks in Allison's character.

"Eight?,is that my new nickname?"Y/n laughs as she sat beside Aidan.

"How's your sleep?"Aidan asks in Five's character and Y/n noticed the difference in his actions.

"Aidan you okay?"Y/n laughs lightly as the others looked at her confused.

"Whose Aidan?"Robert asks in Klaus's characters as Aidan pretended to be taken back as he stands up.

"Who the hell is Aidan?"Aidan hisses as Y/n looks at her confuse.

"Oh hi Eight!"Tom greets in character as he sat beside Emmy

"Okay this is not funny"Y/n says as she backs away from them,the back of her knees hitting the sofa as she sat with her eyes full of confusion.

"Eight are you high?,did you give her drugs?"David asks Robert who shook his head.

"Elliot please help"Y/n pleads Elliot as they look at her confuse

"Whose Elliot?"Vanya asks as Y/n looks down as she started to tear up and they hear her sobbing on her hands.

Everyone then looked at eachother in panic and Aidan was about to stop the prank when Y/n's head perk up with a wide smile.

"Wait—so you're Luther,Allison,Diego,
Klaus,Five and Vanya?"Y/n asks and they nodded reluctantly

"Okay and you're my husband here"Y/n asks Aidan who looks at her confused but nodded.

"That's cool,I never really liked Aidan,I like bad boys more"Y/n shruggs as she lean back on the sofa.

"What?"Aidan asks his voice cracking as his eyes started to tear up and the cast looks at him with pity.

"Yeah,so how's the apocalypse going?"Y/n asks crossing her arms as Aidan scoffs

"Oh my gosh Y/n this is a prank!,but atleast now I know the truth!"Aidan says as tears started to brink around his eyes but everyone looks confuse as Y/n started laughing as she stands up.

"I know!"Y/n laughs as she wipes a few tears that fell from Aidan's eyes as she hugs him.

"What?"Aidan asks as he thought he's the one being pranked but everybody looked confused too.

"Yeah,I saw the camera there"Y/n laughs as she cracks up

"You know all this time?"Robert laughs amused

"Nah,at first I was really scared and I just knew when I saw Justin peak there"Y/n says as Justin waved sheepishly as he walks down the stairs.

"Oh my gosh"Emmy started laughing

"Yeah,so don't be sad"Y/n cooed as she hugs Aidan

Comment:

Username.01
No one can prank the prank queen

Username.02
Prank Aidan and make him cry please

Username.03
Damn it Justin

Username.04
Aidan looked so sad,I felt bad.Sike!

Username.05
Y/n you better prank him back!

Username.06
Prank war!