F.H.-Maid

Five-Maid

I realize that I made this during easter sunday—I'm pretty sure I'm going to helm anyway so its fine.

I wont even say that this is for 16+ plus cause I'm 15 myself and I know no one's gonna take the warning and no its not smut👀

Third Person's P.O.V.:

Five fall inlove with a mannequin in the future—who says he won't fall inlove with a robot?

The kids don't know where she came from—all they know is that one day(which is last month)they woke up and she's there standing in there kitchen along with their mother Grace.

Of course the first thing that came in their mind is she's another student but their mind changes when they saw she was wearing the same dress as their mother,assuming she's just another robot.

"Goodmorning master Five,how may I help you?"Y/n asks as soon as she saw Five enter the kitchen with knitted eyebrows and a frown in his face.

"Nothing you can do"Five mutters sitting down in the kitchen counter as he fiddles with his hands while looking down at his feet as his mind fills with lots of things.

"Well I think I have something that may help you"Y/n smiles sweetly brushing her hand on her apron as she opened different cabinets getting bread slices, peanutbutter and marshmallow.

"What are you doing?"Five asks watching Y/n as she starts making a sandwich.

"A snack,for you"Y/n answered finishing the sandwich by placing another slice of bread on tap before pushing it slightly.

"There you go"Y/n smiles giving it to Five who lets out a small smile before muttering a thanks as he jumps down the counter and made his way upstairs.

"What are you looking at?"Five hisses as he saw Klaus smiling widely as he passes by assuming that Klaus saw him walk out of the kitchen.

"You got the crush for Y/n?"Klaus asks but Five only rolls his eyes,glancing back to the kitchen where she stood before he made his way to his room.

~~~

"Goodafternoon master Five,how was the mission?"Y/n appears standing beside Five whose staring outside his bedroom window.

"Same old"Five grumbles under his breath making the girl rose an eyebrow up.

"I believe that there is something bothering you and I would love to know and help"Y/n says placing her hands on the pockets of her apron as Five glances at her.

"Fine.Its Luther"Five mutters

"What's wrong with master Luther?"Y/n asks standing straight as she took a step closer to Five even glancing at the window and looking at where Five is looking.

"Everything."Five answered with a clenched jaw

"Elaborate please?"

"He thinks he's the best!When he's not even near to being good!—"Five rants letting his frustration out as Y/n stood their silently listening as Five continues to talk bad about Luther.

"Well I think you're doing good master Five"Y/n says pulling Five's tie and fixing it as soon as Five stops ranting.

"And I suggest for you to stops stressing about your brother and just focus on all of the great things you could do"Y/n added as she placed her hands on Five's shoulders brushing the dirt off before tapping his cheeks lightly and walking away.

"So...what is that all about?"Klaus tease peaking in Five's room making the boy frustrated once more as he walks up to his door and shut it close to Klaus' face.