A.G.-Prank on Set!

Aidan-Prank on Set!

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"Hi guys!"Y/n greeted the camera as she looks around and sighing in relief when she doesn't see the cast around,they're probably in the kitchen.

"So I promised another prank and today our beloved director will help me to prank whole cast and crew"Y/n explains as the director waved at the camera.

"Y/n is gonna get fired today"The director jokes and Y/n laughs.

"Yeah,but not really.So the prank is quite fun"Y/n laughs just thinking about it.

"I'm going to pretend not to be satisfied on the way she act,then we will fight that would end with her leaving the show"The director explains quite excited about the prank because he knows the cast and the crew loves Y/n so much.

"Okay so lets start!"Y/n cheers as her and the director highfive before Y/n hid the camera and the cast started to go on their places in the living room where Five would suddenly appear,coming back from the commission.

"Are you nervous?"Aidan asks as Y/n nodded and he smiled before squeezing her hand lightly before he went on his place.

What he didn't know is she's nervous because of the prank and not the scene.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Action!"

"Yeah,I would stay to look at dad's file about the moon"Tom says his lines as David says his and Y/n chimes in to say her line.

"You're so selfish!Now you want it to be about you and dad!?"Y/n yelled as Tom backs off

"Y/n—"Aidan starts but she was cut off.

"Cut!"The director yelled making the cast confuse since the scene was doing great.

"Y/n!,we need more emotion!You were supposed to be angry!"The director said as Y/n nodded knowing this is the cue start of the prank as she stops herself from laughing.

"ACTION!"

"Y/n—"

"No Five!We've been stuck in the apocalypse for years!And all you care is that dad sent you to the moon!?"Y/n yelled as Emmy was supposed to say her line when the director yelled again.

"CUT!"

"Y/n what the hell was that?,you don't even have tears!"The director stated pretending to be irritated.

"What?"Y/n asks pretending to be confuse as the whole cast and crew looked confused too.

"I think she did good"Robert chimes trying to ease the growing tension

"Yeah,maybe we can just retake the scene?"Aidan added

"No!—I tried my best!,it wasn't that easy!"Y/n yelled at the director as the cast looked nervously at eachother.

"Well try harder!"the director yelled even adding hand movements to be more convincing.

"Why don't you act then!?"Y/n yelled back

"Y/n—"Aidan calls out not knowing what she's doing.

"Why don't you just get out of my set!"The director yelled as the crew started to whisper to eachother and the cast looked at eachother nervously.

"Maybe we can talk this out"Justin started but was cut off with Y/n's yell.

"Fine then!I quit!Find yourselves another number eight!"Y/n yelled as everyone's eyes widened and she walks out and hid behind a wall as she started laughing her ass off.

The whispers started to grow louder then as the cast looked worried as they call out for Y/n.

"What are we gonna do now?"Tom asks

"Y/n!"Aidan calls out as he tries to follow her to see her laughing.

"What the hell are you laughing about?"Aidan asks confused,she literally just got fired!

"I—I was pra-pranking you guys!"Y/n laughs she started to tear up as Aidan looked more confuse so he just wrap his arms on Y/n's shoulders and guides her back on set as she can't walk properly from laughing too much.

"What?"Everyone asks as Y/n and the director started cracking up and everybody looks confuse.

"It was a prank"Aidan says unamused as he almost had a heart attack when Y/n said she quit,but everyone sighs in relief and chuckled lightly as Y/n then took her camera and showed it to everyone.

"So how was it?"Y/n asks laughing

"Oh my gosh—I thought it was real"Elliot stated as the whole cast hugs Y/n.

"Okay,we can't have you doing this again"David stated as Y/n highfives him.

"Oh come on don't be sad!"Y/n exclaims as she hugs her boyfriend Aidan who looks like he's tearing up.

"I hate you"

"I love you too"Y/n laughs kissing Aidan's cheek.

"Okay!,comment down below and we'll do another prank!"Y/n stated as the whole cast yelled no.

"Hell nah!"David exclaims

"Okay guys!back to work now,before all pf you get fired!"The director joked

Comments:

Username.01
The director almost convinced me

Username.02
I love their reactions

Username.03
Y/n do another prank!

Username.04
Prank Aidan till he cries

Username.05
@Username.04,you're mean but I like it

Username.06
I can't with this cast anymore—

I'll do more of this...I think